Behringer Ultratone K900FX
Behringer Ultratone K900FX Product Overview by GAK
Am all-in-one3 channel amp from Behringer, the Ultratone K900FX features 90 watts of power. Alongside this there is also a single 12" woofer and 1" tweeter.
There's an impressive selection of onboard effects and the 5-band EQ allows you to truly shape the sound of your instrument.
The units built in feedback protection means that you'll never experience pesky feedback when playing out.
If you're looking for a PA solution suitable for everything from keys, to vocal, to guitar, the K900FX is perfect for you.
Behringer Product Overview
With 90 Watts of power, you'll never run out of horse power. The Behringer ULTRATONE K900FX 3-channel PA/keyboard amplifier enclosed in a bass reflex cabinet has a special, beefed up 12 BUGERA woofer and a custom-made 1 tweeter, delivering clear, clean sound that's ideal for larger gigs.
Behringer have included an internal 24-bit digital FX processor with 100 awesome presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects. Our revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection System immediately indicates any feedback frequency and lets you combat feedback at your finger tips.
Enjoy full 3-channel operation with separate volume and FX Send controls, plus there is an additional XLR mic input on channel 1 for direct connection of dynamic microphones. Use the dedicated 5-band graphic EQ to give your sound your very own edge. All in all, the ULTRATONE K900FX offers a perfect balance of power and value in a sturdy, gig-ready package at an unbelievable price.
- Ultra-flexible 90-Watt 3-channel PA System / Keyboard Amplifier
- Powerful 12in BUGERA woofer and custom-made 1in driver for ultimate sound reproduction
- Integrated 24-bit digital FX processor with 100 awesome presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection System instantly reveals critical frequencies
- Full 3-channel operation with separate Volume and FX Send per channel
- Additional XLR mic input on Channel 1 for direct connection of dynamic microphones
- Dedicated 5-band graphic EQ for awesome sound shaping
- Line output for direct connection to your mixing console
- Main section with FX Return level and Master Volume
- Subwoofer output for ultimate low-end power
- CD input allows you to play along to your favorite music
- Separate headphone outputï¿½perfect for quiet practicing
- Integrated 35-mm pole socket for stand mounting and use as PA System