Behringer Wing 48-Channel Digital Mixing Desk
Behringer Wing 48-Channel Digital Mixing Desk
48-Channel, 28-Bus Full Stereo Digital Mixing Console with 24-Fader Control Surface and 10" Touch Screen
The Personal Mixing Console The WING control surface utilises a large capacitive touchscreen interface with touch-sensitive rotary controls for a new ease of operation. Three separate fader sections and a Custom Controls section can be tailored easily and intuitively to meet your personal requirements. No matter if you need a specific bus send fader next to the corresponding channel fader, or a dedicated “money” channel always at your fingertip, or even sharing the surface with two engineers - WING can be configured to elevate your production to a new level. You can even replace and customise the massive wooden armrest with something funkier if you like. The technical drawing can be found in the Downloads section of the product page.
Mono/Stereo All 48 input channels and 28 bus mixes can be used for mono, stereo or mid-side sources. Assigning a stereo source to any channel automatically renders the channel stereo, and its stereo imager stage provides control over width from 150% stereo down to mono. The console does not need a reboot to apply any mode changes. Their channel, bus and subgroup configuration can be changed any time on the fly. See why it is a WING?
Legacy built in every Channel Alternatively to the excellent WING EQs and dynamics, all channels and buses feature plug-ins for gates, compressors and equalizers, including high-end simulations modeled after the most famous hardware such as Pultec EQ, SSL Bus Compressor and Gate/Expander, SPL Transient Designer, Neve EQ, Compressor and Gate, Focusrite ISA and D3, DBX160, LA-2A, 1176, Elysia mPressor, and Empirical Labs Distressor.*
Premium Effects The WING Premium FX rack boasts 8 true-stereo processors including spectacular emulations of some of the industry's most revered reverbs, original TC VSS3 algorithms, along with Lexicon, Quantec and EMT emulations. Fantastic delays, voice doubling, chromatic pitch correction, tape saturation and there is way more to it…
Connected With 374 inputs and 374 outputs, a lot of digital connectivity is required. WING provides 3 AES50 SuperMAC audio networking ports for connecting digital stageboxes or sharing up to 144 input and 144 output streams with other mixing consoles. There are 48x48 channels of USB audio and another 64x64 channels of Audio over IP (AoIP module optional), plus AES/EBU stereo I/O. The WING expansion card slot, featuring the LIVE SD recording card or accommodating option cards for various standards, such as ADAT, MADI, DANTE, and WSG, offers another 64x64 channels of audio in/out. The brand new Klark Teknik StageCONNECT interface allows transmission of 32 channels 24-bit audio with sub-millisecond latency, together with control data and 18 W of power over a single standard microphone cable. Given its flexibility and ease of use, this may well become the future of XLR. We are considering opening our implementation to other developers, allowing them to create their own projects featuring StageCONNECT.
- 8 award-winning Midas PRO mic preamps and 8 Midas PRO outputs onboard
- 24 motorized 100 mm faders in 3 separate, fully configurable sections
- "Plug and play" remote I/O connectivity for up to 144 input and output signals over 3 AES50 ports featuring Klark Teknik’s SuperMAC technology for ultra-low jitter and latency
- Large main display with capacitive touch screen and adjustable display swivel
- Unique touch-sensitive channel editing section with 11 rotary controls and dedicated color TFT for staying on top of all channel properties
- Optional module for 64x64 channels of audio over Ethernet – supporting WAVES SoundGrid Technology* or Dante/AES67 Technology*
- 48 x 48 channel USB 2.0 audio interface onboard with DAW remote control emulating HUI* and Mackie Control*
- Dual-SD card live recorder/player with up to 64 tracks and markers for identifying song positions
- Additional 4-channel control section with rotary controls, buttons and parameter display for permanent access to mains, matrices or "money-channels"
- Premium FX rack with 8 true-stereo processors and world-class TC algorithms, Lexicon*, Quantec* and EMT* emulations
- Standard FX rack with 8 true-stereo processors for a wide array of modulation, EQ, dynamics etc.
- - also allows blending outboard effects to the mix
- 5 variable plug-in processing slots for all 40 stereo input channels, featuring the most iconic vintage analog equalizers and compressors, plus insert FX slot and 4-band parametric EQ for all 8 stereo aux channels
- Custom Controls offering 16 latching or momentary buttons and 4 rotary controls, easily being configured for preferred functions
- 4 main, 8 matrix and 16 aux stereo buses, featuring dual inserts, 8-band parametric EQ's, stereo imager and full dynamics processing
- 2 Ethernet ports with integrated switch for networked remote control
- Built-in expansion port for optional audio interface cards or digital networking bridges, MADI* and ADAT/WC
- StageCONNECT 32-channel low-latency interface for personal monitoring or analog I/O boxes, AES/EBU stereo digital in
- - and outputs on balanced XLR, 8x8 balanced TRS auxiliary line in
- - and outputs, 2 TRS phones connectors, MIDI I/O and 4 GPIO ports
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany
No upgrades available