Behringer XR12 X Air 12 Input Digital Mixer
Behringer X AIR XR12 Overview by GAK
The X Air XR12 from Behringer is the perfect digital mixing solution for iPad and Android tablet users, with its 12 channels and 6 bus channels.
Onboard there are 4 Programmable MIDAS preamps, Behringer's award winning X32 effects rack, a 100 band Real time analyzer as well as EQ's on each channel and bus channel.
The mixer can be used for both live and studio situations and the Wifi connectivity makes it ideal for tablet use.
The Behringer X Air XR12 is a 12 input portable/rack-mountable mixer for Andriod or Ipad tablets, that is ideal for either live or studio applications thanks Midas-designed mic preamps, Uncompressed stereo recordings via the USB recorder, integrated wifi module with wireless control and USB connectivity for file storage. The Wireless element of the Behringer X Air XR12 allows for total freedom to move around, controlling your sound form anywhere in the room- or the venue! Advanced engineering and meticulous design deliver stellar sonic performance at an extremely affordable price, changing the game once again.
Behringer Product Overview
- Pad*/Android* tablet controlled 12-input digital mixer for studio and live application
- 4 award-winning MIDAS-designed, fully programmable mic preamps for audiophile sound quality
- Built-In Tri-Mode Wifi router for direct operation-no need for external routers
- Revolutionary Dugan*-style Auto-Mixing automatically manages microphone gain sharing (future firmware)
- USB connector for file storage or uncompressed stereo WAV recording and playback
- Award-winning X32 effects rack featuring 4 stereo FX slots including high-end simulations such as Lexicon 480L* and PCM70*, EMT250* and Quantec QRS* etc.
- 100-band Real Time Analyzer (RTA) for all channel and bus EQ's
- Rack ears and protection bumpers included for flexible rack and onstage applications
- 2 aux and main LR buses with inserts, full dynamics processing and 6-band parametric or 31-band graphic EQ
- 2 TRS aux outputs and 2 XLR main outputs plus phones connector
- 40-Bit floating-point DSP features "unlimited" dynamic range with no internal overload and near-zero overall latency
- Free iOS, Android and PC/Mac*/ Linux* apps available for remote operation via Ethernet, LAN or WiFi
- MIDI In/Out allows controlling the mixer via MIDI equipment (incl. Mackie Control* protocol)
- Future firmware updates, incl. new FX "Plug Ins", downloadable from behringer.com free of charge
- Internal switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio and low power consumption