Behringer X-TOUCH Universal Control Surface
Behringer X-Touch Product Overview by GAK
The X-Touch is an impressive DAW Remote Control from Behringer, perfect for both Studio and Live applications.
It features 9 fully automated touch sensitive motorized faders, 8 rotary controls and 8 dynamic LCD Scribble Strips to maximise overall control of the unit. The Large jog/shuttle wheel and tape-style transport controls only helps to enhance the X-Touch's hands on experience.
You will also find a built in 2x2 USB Midi interface, allowing for complete plug and play connectivity with your computer.
Behringer Product Overview
The Behringer X-Touch Control Surface is an excellent controller, with 9 touch-sensitive motorised faders and 8 LCD scribble strips. Futher features include the 8 rotary encoders, 8 LED meters per channel and dedicated transport controls. Users will love how the X touch transforms whats on your DAW screen into one feature packed surface for precision control of critical mix parameters. Connections are flexible, with traditional USB and Midi connectors as well as a ethernet port for connection via wired or wireless networks.
- Universal DAW Remote Controller for Studio and Live applications
- Supports HUI* and Mackie Control* protocols for seamless integration with every compatible music production software
- 9 fully automated and touch-sensitive 100 mm motorized faders
- 8 dynamic LCD Scribble Strips for instant overview of track names and parameters
- Ethernet interface for RTP (Real-Time Protocol) MIDI and future BEHRINGER X32 remote control
- 8 rotary controls with LED-collars for on-the-fl y adjustments of your favorite parameters
- 92 dedicated illuminated buttons for direct access of key functions
- 8-segment LED meters per channel for precise level control
- Large jog/shuttle wheel and tape-style transport controls for intuitive operation
- Built-in 2x2 USB/MIDI interface for direct connection to Mac* or PC computers and one external MIDI device
- 2 dedicated footswitch connectors and one foot controller input for external remote control
- 2-port powered multi-TT USB hub for connecting additional controllers
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply for maximum fl exibility (100 - 240 V~) and low power consumption for energy saving