Behringer X32 Product Overview by GAK
The X32 completely changes how you think about digital mixers, the interactive user interface allows for a fluid workflow and fantastic user experience.
Built together with console manufacturer Midas and iconic signal processor Klark Teknik, Behringer deliver a great sounding, technically advanced digital mixer to rival all others on the market.
The mixer features 40 processing channels and 25 mix buses, all equipped with serious signal processing (dynamics, EQ and inserts.)
Behringer Product Overview
The BEHRINGER X32 has changed the game by completely rethinking what is possible from a digital mixer – and hundreds of thousands of users are enjoying the results. A fluid workflow coupled with a fully interactive user interface ensures immediate familiarity and instills confidence. Advanced engineering and meticulous design deliver stellar sonic performance at an extremely affordable price – changing the game entirely.
Three companies shared a common vision – to engineer and build the very best- sounding, technically-advanced audio products for discerning professionals. The X32 Digital Mixer family is the result of the engineering, manufacturing and application expertise of legendary console manufacturer MIDAS, the iconic signal processing genius of KLARK TEKNIK and BEHRINGER’s unique ability to deliver a superior value proposition.
The synergy between these three great companies runs deep in the X32. From the pristine, MIDAS -designed mic preamps to KLARK TEKNIK’s rock-solid, ultra-low latency SuperMAC networking technology and BEHRINGER’s completely re-engineered processing algorithms, X32 raises the bar on what a digital mixer can be. A singular passion for delivering advanced technology, unrivalled usability and true road-worthiness has enabled us to engineer a digital console that is the ideal vehicle for your creative expression. But we’re just getting started!
The Behringer X32 digital mixing console lets you focus on your event, instead of navigating a vast sea of knobs, buttons and menus like most other live digital mixers. X32 is intuitive and powerful with 40 processing channels and 25 mix buses, all equipped with serious signal processing (dynamics, EQ and inserts), which can be configured quickly to meet the demands of virtually any gig, large or small.
- 32-channel total recall digital mixer with fully programmable high-end mic preamps and 16 mix buses, configurable as subgroups
- Main LCR and all 16 mix buses featuring inserts, 6-band parametric EQ's and dynamics processing
- 16 analog XLR outputs plus 6 additional line in/outputs, 2 phones connectors and a talkback section with integrated or external mic
- 48-channel digital snake ready* via AES50 ports featuring KLARK TEKNIK's SuperMAC networking capability for ultra-low jitter and latency
- Built-in expansion port for Firewire/USB/ADAT card* featuring standalone 16-channel recorder or other networking interfaces
- Virtual FX rack featuring 8 true-stereo FX slots for high-end simulations of famous outboard gear such as KLARK TEKNIK DN780, EMT250 etc. (included)
- Ultra-high power 32-Bit floating-point DSP features "unlimited" dynamic range, no internal overload and near-zero latency between in and outputs
- 6 mute groups and 8 DCA groups on 8 dedicated 100 mm motorized faders
- Super-easy user interface and dedicated channel strip section with direct access controls for intuitive workflow
- High-resolution 7" color TFT with associated controls and individual RGB backlit graphic LCD's in every channel
- 25 motorized 100 mm faders, extensive channels strip plus dedicated user-definable control section
- USB flash connector providing file storage for uncompressed recordings plus show presets and system updates
- Connectivity for BEHRINGER's P-16 Personal Monitoring System*, AES/EBU stereo digital output and MIDI
- 6 independent matrix mix buses featuring inserts, 6-band parametric EQ's and dynamics processing
- Adjustable line delays available on all physical in and outputs
- Networked remote control or show setups with remote editor software via USB and Ethernet ports (included)
- Powerful scene management for convenient handling of complex productions
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany