Behringer XAIR X18 Digital iPad/ Tablet Mixer
Behringrer XAIR X18 Product Overview by GAK
The XAIR X18 is an 18 input/12 bus digital mixer from Behringer featuring 16 award-winning MIDAS-designed mic preamps.
You will also find in built Tri-Mode Wifi router which means there is no need for external routers.
The mixer also gives you the ability to use your tablet (iPad's & Android's) as a launch pad. It's 18 x 18 channel USB interface allows for direct recording.
The onboard EQ allows you to truly shape your sound depending on your surroundings, a 6-band parametric or 31-band graphic EQ give you ultimate control.
Behringer Product Overview
The BEHRINGER X32 completely changed the game by rethinking what is possible from a digital mixer – and over 100,000 users are enjoying the results. Now, that same technology has been incorporated into a small, but incredibly powerful, rack-mountable mixer that will forever change both the way you record – and the way you play live music. The revolutionary X18 is a powerhouse 18 input/12 bus digital mixer that also serves as the launch pad for your favorite computer tablet – including iPad and Android tablets. It is ideally suited for both live and studio applications, thanks to its 16 award-winning MIDAS-designed mic preamps, convenient integrated Wifi module for wireless control – and a lightning-fast, bidirectional USB Audio Interface.
The freedom to move around and manipulate all parameters of your mix with the free iOS, Android and PC apps lets you dial in the perfect sound from anywhere in the venue – or the tracking room! Advanced engineering and meticulous design deliver stellar sonic performance at an extremely affordable price – changing the game once again.
Ever since its formation in the 1970s, MIDAS has had a long history of innovation and leadership in the world of audio mixing consoles. Employed by the most famous touring acts and installations worldwide, legendary MIDAS consoles such as the XL4 and Heritage H3000 quickly became industry standards. MIDAS has earned their impeccable reputation due to their no-compromise approach for audio and build quality and in particular for their award-winning Mic Preamps which are considered by industry experts as the industry’s best sounding designs. Building on this legacy, the XL8 and PRO Series of Live Mixing Systems continue this great heritage of award-winning audio quality. BEHRINGER is proud to incorporate MIDAS designed mic preamps for the ultimate in high quality audio reproduction in both live and studio environments.
- iPad*/Android* tablet controlled 18-input digital mixer for studio and live applications
- 16 award-winning MIDAS-designed, fully programmable mic preamps for audiophile sound quality
- Built-In Tri-Mode Wifi router for direct operation-no need for external routers
- 18 x 18 channel, bidirectional USB interface for direct recording on iPad etc.
- Revolutionary Dugan* Auto-Mixing automatically manages microphone gain sharing (future firmware)
- Award-winning X32 effects rack featuring 4 stereo FX slots including high-end simulations such as Lexicon 480L* and PCM70*, EMT250* and Quantec QRS* etc.
- 100-band Real Time Analyzer (RTA) for all channel and bus EQ's
- ULTRANET connectivity for BEHRINGER's P-16 Personal Monitoring System*
- Ultra-wide tray suitable for almost all tablets, iPads and even mini notebooks
- 6 aux and main LR buses with inserts, full dynamics processing and 6-band parametric or 31- band graphic EQ
- 6 TRS aux outputs and 2 XLR main outputs plus stereo RCA output and phones connectors
- 40-Bit floating-point DSP features "unlimited" dynamic range with no internal overload and near-zero overall latency
- Free iOS, Android and PC/Mac*/ Linux* apps available for remote operation via Ethernet, LAN or WiFi
- MIDI In/Out allows controlling the mixer via MIDI equipment (incl. Mackie Control* protocol) or for use as a USB MIDI interface
- Future firmware updates, incl. new FX "Plug Ins", downloadable from behringer.com free of charge
- Internal switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio and low power consumption