Behringer 1002FX Xenyx 10 Input Analogue Mixer
Behringer Xenyx 1002FX Product Overview by GAK
The Xenyx 1002FX is a 10 input mixer featuring and an FX Send control for each channel.
Onboard there are 2 impressive XENXY mic preamps, giving you that truly boutique preamp sound. The unit's 3 band "British" EQs are known for their vintage, analog sound.
Each channel has its Post Fader FX send, allowing you to utilise the fantastic effects you will find on the unit.
Whether you've got a small gig in a pub or you're looking to make a quick public service announcement, the Xenyx 1002 could be perfect for you.
Behringer Product Overview
The Behringer XENYX 1002FX has 10 inputs and a FX Send control for each channel. Additionally, assignable CD/tape inputs have been incorporated for routing flexibility. The XENYX Mic Preamp matches the sound quality, transparency, headroom and even the dynamic range of boutique-style, stand-alone mic preamps.
Behringers neo-classic British EQ brings back the warmth and musicality of those 60s and 70s mega-console desks that made music history. The XENYX 1002FX mixer incorporates a studio-grade 24-bit FX processor. Get 100 real-world and awesome effect presets at your fingertips.
- Highly affordable, quality mixer with a studio-grade 24-bit FX processor
- Premium ultra low-noise, high headroom analogue mixer
- 2 state-of-the-art Xenyx Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- Neo-classic "British" 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound
- FX send control per channel for internal FX processor and/or as external send
- Main mix outputs plus separate control room, phones and stereo CD/tape outputs
- Control room/phones outputs with multi-input source matrix
- CD/tape inputs assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs
- Long-wearing 60-mm logarithmic-taper faders and sealed rotary controls
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life