Behringer 1002 Xenyx 10 Input Analogue Mixer
Behringer Xenyx 1002 Product Overview by GAK
The Xenyx 1002 is a 10 input mixer providing premium sound, with little to no noise to disrupt your signal.
Onboard there are 2 impressive XENXY mic preamps, giving you that truly boutique preamp sound. The unit's 3 band British EQs are known for their vintage, analog sound.
Each channel has its Post Fader FX send, allowing you to utilise the fantastic effects you will find on the unit.
Whether you've got a small gig in a pub or you're looking to make a quick public service announcement, the Xenyx 1002 could be perfect for you.
Behringer Product OverviewGot a solo gig at the local coffee shop? Need to make a quick public announcement? Simple sound calls for the simply superb XENYX 1002, the BEHRINGER mixer with everything you need to give an intimate setting incredible sound. The ultra-compact XENYX 1002 mixer’s 10 Inputs (2 mic, 4 stereo) allow you to effortlessly achieve premium-quality sound, thanks to the 2 studio-grade, phantom-powered XENYX Mic Preamps and ultra-musical “British” channel EQ.
The XENYX 1002 gets its name from our legendary, high headroom XENYX mic preamps, which have been praised by audio engineers all over the world. These state-of-the-art mic pres represent a major step in the evolution of audio technology – and they can easily hold their own, even when compared to the most expensive stand-alone mic preamps. XENYX preamps offer a staggering 130 dB of dynamic range, with a bandwidth that extends from below 10 Hz to well above 200 kHz. Armed with these outstanding mic preamps, the XENYX 1002 provides such transparent, crystal-clear performance you just might think someone upgraded your mics while you weren’t looking.
The British consoles of the 1960s and ‘70s changed the sound of rock and roll – without them the British Invasion might not have happened. Those legendary mixing desks soon became the envy of engineers and producers all over the world. The channel EQ on our XENYX mixers is based on that very same circuitry, allowing you to imbue signals with incredible warmth and detailed musical character. Even when applied generously, these equalizers exhibit sweet forgiveness and superb audio quality.
The 10-input, 2-bus XENYX 1002 has 4 XENYX mic preamps with +48 V phantom power, making it possible to use 4 dynamic or condenser microphones. The 3-band British EQ ensures warm, musical sound every time. Simple, high-quality controls make it possible to create beautiful mixes with minimal technical expertise. Play music between sets via the RCA CD/Tape Inputs (main mix or control room/phones assignable), and record your performance to outboard recording gear via the RCA Outputs. Add some outboard digital magic to your sound using the FX Send; simply connect an outboard device to apply effects such, as reverb or delay.
- Highly affordable, quality mixer with two XENYX Mic Preamps and 3-band EQ
- Premium ultra low-noise, high headroom analogue mixer
- 2 state-of-the-art Xenyx Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- Switchable 48V phantom power on XLR inputs
- Neo-classic "British" 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound
- 1 post fader FX send per channel for external FX devices
- Main mix outputs plus separate control room, phones and stereo CD/tape outputs
- CD/tape inputs assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs
- FX to control room function helps to monitor effect signal via headphones and control room outputs
- Long-wearing 60-mm logarithmic-taper master fader and sealed rotary controls
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
Handy little mixer, does the job and fits on my desk.
Fantastic mixer for my minilogue dx7 and korg volcas