Behringer 1202FX Xenyx 12 Input Analogue Mixer
Behringer Xenyx 1202FX Product Overview by GAK
A 12 input Mixer from Behringer, the Xenyx 1202FX is the perfect mixer for all your home studio and small venue needs.
Onboard you will find 4 fantastic XENYX Mic Preamps with 130 dB of dynamic range . The units "British" channel EQs allow you to add beautiful analog warmth and their are over 100 presets including reverb, delay, chorus and more.
With impressive features and high sound quality, the Xenyx 1202FX could be ideal if you're look for a new mixer.
Behringer Product OverviewThe compact XENYX 1202FX mixer allows you to effortlessly achieve premium-quality sound, thanks to its 4 onboard studio-grade XENYX Mic Preamps and ultra-musical “British” channel EQs. Add to this our 24-Bit, dual engine FX processor with 100 awesome presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects – and the 1202FX becomes an incredibly versatile mixer for your live performances.
The XENYX 1202FX gets its name from our legendary, high headroom XENYX mic preamps, which have been praised by audio engineers all over the world. These state-of the- art mic pres represent a major step in the evolution of audio technology – and they can easily hold their own, even when compared to the most expensive stand-alone mic preamps. XENYX preamps offer a staggering 130 dB of dynamic range, with a bandwidth that extends from below 10 Hz to well above 200 kHz. Armed with these outstanding mic preamps, the XENYX 1202FX provides such transparent, crystal-clear performance you just might think someone upgraded your mics while you weren’t looking.
The British consoles of the 1960s and ‘70s changed the sound of rock and roll – without them the British Invasion might not have happened. Those legendary mixing desks soon became the envy of engineers and producers all over the world. The channel EQ on our XENYX mixers is based on that very same circuitry, allowing you to imbue signals with incredible warmth and detailed musical character. Even when applied generously, these equalizers exhibit sweet forgiveness and superb audio quality.
Equipped with our studio-grade 24-bit Multi-FX processor, the 1202FX gives you 100 mind-blowing digital effect presets such as delay, chorus and reverb. Apply them to any channel, as well as to the monitors and main output. Of course, if you have treasured outboard gear you’ve grown attached to, the 1202FX lets you integrate them into the mix – bypassing the built-in FX processor.
- Highly affordable, quality mixer with a studio-grade 24-bit FX processor
- Premium ultra low-noise, high headroom analogue mixer
- 4 state-of-the-art Xenyx Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- Neo-classic "British" 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound
- Studio-grade 24-bit stereo FX processor with 100 awesome presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
- FX send control per channel for internal FX processor and/or as external send
- Main mix outputs plus separate control room, phones and stereo CD/tape outputs
- Control room/phones outputs with multi-input source matrix
- CD/tape inputs assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs
- Long-wearing 60-mm logarithmic-taper faders and sealed rotary controls
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
Great mixer at a great price
Second one I buy thinking first was bad luck but same problem. Power lead doesn’t hold properly to the mixer and looses connection.
Only used once so far, but compared to other desks I own and operate, it seems to be a good quality, powerful unit to say it’s so tiny!
Fab and quick.
Great little mixer I have 2 mics 1 guitar and a wood block plugged into the mixer output to head phones and speakers all good. Only criticism and it's small is that there is no on off switch