Behringer Q1002USB Xenyx 10 Input USB Analogue Mixer
Behringer Xenyx Q1002USB Product Overview by GAK
The Xenyx 1002 is a 10 input mixer providing premium sound, with little to no noise to disrupt your signal.
Onboard there are 2 impressive XENXY mic preamps, giving you that truly boutique preamp sound. The unit's 3 band "British" EQs are known for their vintage, analog sound.
The Q1002USB also has a built in USB Audio Interface, allowing you to record straight to your Mac Or PC.
Whether you've got a small gig in a pub or you're looking to make a quick public service announcement, the Xenyx 1002 could be perfect for you.
Behringer Product Overview
The Behringer XENYX Q1002USB mixer's 10 Inputs (2 mic, 4 stereo) allow you to effectively achieve premium- quality sound, thanks to 2 onboard studio-grade XENYX Mic Preamp and ultra-musical "British" channel EQ. And the easy-to-use "one-knob" compressors provide total dynamic control for the ultimate in punch and clarity, while respecting all the power and emotion you pack into every note. Add to this, the sweet forgiveness of our British-style EQ and superb ease of use and the Q1002USB becomes an incredibly versatile mixer for your live performances.
But the Behringer XENYX Q1002USB isn't just designed to handle your live gigs; it also provides the necessary tools you need to make stunning, professional-quality recordings. Along with its built-in USB/audio interface, the Q1002USB mixer comes with all the recording and editing software needed to turn your computer system into your own personal high- performance home recording studio.
- Premium ultra-low noise, high headroom analog mixer
- 2 state-of-the-art XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- Studio-grade compressors with super-easy "one-knob" functionality and control LED for professional vocal and instrumental sound
- Built-in stereo USB/Audio Interface to connect directly to your computer
- Neo-classic "British" 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound
- 1 post fader FX send per channel for external FX devices