Behringer QX1002USB Xenyx 10 Input USB Analogue Mixer
Behringer Xenyx QX1002USB Product Overview by GAK
A 10 input mixer from Behringer, the QX1002USB features 2 Xenyx Mic preamps, Behringer's 'British' 3 band EQ on each channel and a special Klark Teknik effects unit (featuring a 100 impressive presets.)
That's only the tip of the iceberg when it comes to features though, you will also find; a 7-band stereo graphic EQ, FBQ Feedback Detection, flexible routing, and other SR-oriented features.
The unit also features a built in USB interface, making it easy to record directly to your Mac or PC.
Behringer Product Overview
The compact QX1002USB mixer allows you to effortlessly achieve premium- quality sound, thanks to its 2 onboard studio-grade XENYX Mic Preamps and ultra-musical "British" channel EQs. And our easy-to-use "one-knob" compressors provide total dynamic control for the ultimate in punch and clarity, while respecting all the power and emotion you pack into every note. Add to this, the sweet forgiveness of our British-style EQs and a KLARK TEKNIK 24-Bit Multi-FX Processor with 100 presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects and the QX1002USB becomes an incredibly versatile mixer for your live performances.
But XENYX QX1002USB isn't just designed to handle your live gigs; they also provide the state-of-the-art tools you need to make stunning, professional-quality recordings. Along with their built-in USB/audio interfaces, these mixers come with all the recording and editing software needed to turn your computer system into a complete, high-performance home recording studio.
- Premium ultra-low noise, high headroom analog mixer
- 2 state-of-the-art XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- Studio-grade compressors with super-easy "one-knob" functionality and control LED for professional vocal and instrumental sound
- Ultra-high quality KLARK TEKNIK FX processor with 100 presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
- Built-in stereo USB/Audio Interface to connect directly to your computer. Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins
- Neo-classic "British" 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound