Behringer QX1832USB Xenyx 18 Input USB Analogue Mixer
Behringer Xenyx QX1832USB Product Overview by GAK
The Xenyx QX1823USB from Behringer is an 18 input mixer with 6 superb XENYX Mic preamps, giving you that vintage boutique preamp sound.
Onboard you will find 6 of Behringer's "one knob" compressors, easy to use but still full of functionality. You will also find a Klark Teknik FX processor on the unit, providing you with more effects than you could ever imagine. The mixers onboard EQs are particularly impressive, providing you with warm, 3 band "British' EQ.
There is a USB/Audio interface built-in, allowing you to easily connect the Mixer directly to your laptop to record and edit audio.
Behringer Product Overview
The feature-packed XENYX QX1832USB mixer allows you to effortlessly achieve premium-quality sound thanks to its 6 onboard studio-grade XENYX Mic Preamps and ultra-musical “British” channel EQs – with a semi-parametric mid band for warm and musical sound. And our easy-to-use “one-knob” compressors provide total dynamic control for the ultimate in punch and clarity, while respecting all the power and emotion you pack into every note. Add to this our KLARK TEKNIK FX processor with 32 studio-grade presets with dual addressable parameters, Tap function and storable user parameter settings – and the QX1832USB becomes an incredibly versatile mixer for your live performances.
But the XENYX QX1832USB isn’t just designed to handle your live gigs; it also provides the state-of-the-art tools you need to make stunning, professional-quality recordings. Along with the built-in USB/ audio interface, the XENYX QX1832USB comes with all the recording and editing software needed to turn your computer system into your own personal, high-performance home recording studio.
The XENYX QX1832USB gets its name from our legendary, high headroom XENYX mic preamps, which have been praised by audio engineers all over the world. These state-of-the-art mic pres represent a major step in the evolution of audio technology – and they can easily hold their own, even when compared to the most expensive stand-alone mic preamps. XENYX preamps offer a staggering 130 dB of dynamic range, with a bandwidth that extends from below 10 Hz to well above 200 kHz. Armed with these outstanding mic preamps, the XENYX QX1832USB provides such transparent, crystal-clear performance you just might think someone upgraded your mics while you weren’t looking.
Our studio-grade compressor is based on classic and famous studio equipment from the 70’s. This totally transparent and musical compressor design allows your full dynamic range to shine through until your signal reaches the compression threshold, which is indicated by the highly visible status LED. The compressor increases sustain and gently smoothens out signal peaks, which is especially handy when you’re laying down the funk, à la slap and pop – or hammering home your most-aggressive metal lines. The resulting output level lets you unleash powerful and impact-laden bass lines, while still sitting right where you need to be in the mix!
The British consoles of the 1960s and ‘70s changed the sound of rock and roll – without them the British Invasion might not have happened. Those legendary mixing desks soon became the envy of engineers and producers all over the world. The channel EQ on your XENYX QX1832USB is based on that very same circuitry, allowing you to imbue signals with incredible warmth and detailed musical character. Even when applied generously, these equalisers exhibit sweet forgiveness and superb audio quality.
- Premium ultra-low noise, high headroom mixer
- 6 state-of-the-art, phantom-powered XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- 6 studio-grade compressors with super-easy "one-knob" functionality and control LED for professional vocal and instrumental sound
- Ultra-high quality KLARK TEKNIK FX processor with LCD display, dual-parameters, Tap function and storable user parameter settings
- "Wireless-ready" for high-quality BEHRINGER digital wireless system (not included)
- Built-in stereo USB/Audio Interface to connect directly to your computer. Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins downloadable at behringer.com
- Neo-classic "British" 3-band EQs with semi-parametric mid band for warm and musical sound
- 9-band stereo graphic EQ allows precise frequency correction of monitor or main mixes
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection System instantly reveals critical frequencies
- Breathtaking XPQ 3D stereo surround effect for more vitality and enhanced stereo image
- Voice Canceller function for easy-to-use sing-along applications
- Channel inserts on each mono channel for flexible connection of outboard equipment
- aux sends per channel: 1 pre fader for monitoring, 1 pre/post fader switchable for monitoring/FX applications, 1 post fader (for internal FX or as external send)
- Clip LEDs, mute, main mix and subgroup routing switches, solo and PFL functions on all channels
- 2 subgroups with separate outputs for added routing flexibility and 2 multi-functional stereo aux returns with flexible routing
- Balanced main mix outputs with gold-plated XLR connectors, headphone/control room output and stereo rec outputs
- Long-wearing 60-mm logarithmic-taper faders and sealed rotary controls
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Very pleased with my purchase arrived next day .Thanks Chris from pro Audio department good value and packaged very well,very pleased with my purchase .