Beyerdynamic DT 700 Pro X Studio Monitor Headphones
Beyerdynamic DT 700 Pro X Headphones GAK Overview
Dynamic Premium Closed-Back Studio headphones for Recording & Monitoring
Beyerdynamic presents this pair of high-quality closed-back studio headphones ideal for professional recording and monitoring whether it is in a studio, at home or on the road.
One of the main reasons this pair of headphones guarantee such high-performance studio sound is its STELLAR.45 driver, developed in Heilbronn. It produces such loud and powerful sound, true to the frequencies you are monitoring and recording. A cheaper pair would only add a bass boost when working with bass frequencies, which is false to the real sound.
It is compatible with all playback devices such as on an interface, laptop, tablet, or mobile phone. The DT 700 is very flexible when it comes to working with various devices.
These headphones come with a detachable mini-XLR cable, replaceable with cables no matter the lengths and connection options.
The DT 700 is built with a comfortable spring steel headband, ensuring a secure fit and durability while wearing them. The over-ear headphones are made with soft velour ear pads with great air circulation. Its soft memory foam contributes to the headband adapting to the shape of the head, and like the ear pads, it can be replaced when necessary. Handmade in Germany, strong and high-quality materials complete these premium sound headphones.
For mixing and mastering or open-back headphones, check out the DT 900 Pro X Headphones
- Closed-back premium studio headphones
- Ideal for recording & monitoring
- STELLAR.45 driver for high-performance studio sound
- 48 ohms and a wide range of applications on all devices
- Rugged spring steel headband construction
- Single-sided detachable cable
- Soft, replaceable ear pads and headband pad
- Gold-plated mini stereo jack connector (3.5 mm) & 1/4" adapter (6.35 mm)
- 1 x Straight cable, 3-pin mini XLR and mini stereo jack (3.5 mm) & 1/4" (6.35 mm) adapter, length 3 m (9.8 ft)
- 1 x Straight cable, 3-pin mini XLR andmini stereo jack (3.5 mm) &1/4" (6.35 mm) adapter, length 1.8 m (5.9 ft)
- 1 x Bag
- Transducer type - Dynamic
- Operating principle - Closed
- Sound coupling to the ear - Circumaural
- Frequency response - 5 - 40,000 Hz
- Nominal impedance - 48 Ω
- Ambient noise attenuation - 20 dB A
- Nominal sound pressure level @1 mW / 500 Hz - 100 dB SPL
- Nominal sound pressure level @1 V / 500 Hz - 114 dB SPL
- Short term maximum input power - 100 mW
- Rated maximum input power (continuous operation) - 30 mW
- THD @ 1 mW - 0.40% @ 100 Hz, 0.05% @ 500 Hz, 0.04% @ 1 kHz
- Headband pressure - 5.3 N
- Length and type of cable - 3 m (9.8 ft) / straight cable or1.8 m (5.9 ft) / straight cable, each detachable, with 3-pin mini XLR cable connector, single-sided
- Connection - Gold-plated mini stereo jack (3.5 mm) & 1/4" adapter (6.35 mm)
- Weight (without cable) - 350 g