Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro Studio Monitor Headphones, 80 Ohm
The Beyerdymanic DT 770 is a closed dynamic headphone and was designed for critical music and sound monitoring in an open environment. The Beyerdymanic DT 770's transducers are fitted to adjustable yokes which should be positioned to fully enclose the ear. This will provide the optimum ear/speaker position for accurate sound monitoring. The coiled cord can be extended to a maximum of 3 m and is terminated with a high-quality gold plated mini-jack and a 1/4" stereo jack adapter.
- Closed diffuse field studio headphone
- Innovative bass reflex system
- Robust spring steel headband
- 3m Straight cable
- Soft inner headband
- Extended, flat frequency response
- Gold plated jack-plug
- Transducer type: Dynamic
- Operating principle: Closed
- Frequency response: 5-35,000Hz
- Nominal impedance: 80 Ohms
- Nominal SPL: 96 dB
- THD: < 0.2%
- Power handling capacity: 100 mW
- Sound coupling to the ear: Circumaural
- Ambient noise isolation: 18 dB (A)
- Average pressure on ear: 3.5 N
- Weight without cable: 270 g
The quality of the sound and build are spot on
All round good balanced sound and very comfortable.
Soundwise is ok, but I can't wear them for too long. They're super heavy. And I couldn't return them for "Health and Safety" reasons. If you can, try to try them in a shop before buying them.
These are an awesome pair of head phones. Great sound and by far the most comfortable. I usually hate head phones but as needs must these make it a joy and my mixes translate pretty decently.
A great sound at a great price , a real sturdy set of headphones for the studio