Beyerdynamic DT 1770 Pro Studio Monitor Headphones
Beyerdynamic DT1770 Pro Studio Reference Headphones overview from GAK
Tesla studio reference headphone for mixing, mastering, monitoring (closed)
- Circumaural headphone for high-end studio use
- 250 Ohms, 45 mm dynamic Tesla neodymium driver
- Rugged headband made of spring steel
- Single-sided, detachable cable with mini-XLR
- Made in Germany
These benchmark-setting closed-back studio headphones combine decades of expertise in headphone production with the latest Tesla driver technology. In addition to their high-resolution and well-balanced sound, the beyerdynamic DT 1770 PRO headphones set new standards not least in terms of comfort and workmanship.
The transducers are the driving force behind every set of headphones. Power and precision are critical requirements when it comes to sound reproduction. Tesla systems function using an impressively efficient operating mode and enable precise and distortion-free sound to be achieved even at high output levels. A three-layer compound membrane is used to suppress break-up vibrations. Carefully selected acoustic fabric ensures distortion-free sound reproduction.
The beyerdynamic DT 1770 PRO headphones combine experience, German engineering and cutting-edge technology. They are so comfortable you will almost forget you are wearing them. Maximum comfort is also guaranteed thanks to optimised contact pressure together with the latest high-tech textiles. The fine-tuning of the headband construction makes the headphones ideal for long studio sessions thanks to their perfect fit.
Spaciousness and excellent resolution together with a precise, punchy bass make these headphones the first choice for professional studio use. Background noise can be effectively suppressed thanks to the closed-back design. These over-ear headphones also deliver uncompromising performance in live environments thanks to their outstanding output level.
Two pairs of ear pads are included as standard in order to achieve the ideal sound characteristic depending on the application in question. A pair of velour ear pads provide an open sound and are perfect for mixing and mastering. A pair of leatherette earpads provides a more closed sound making the headphones better suited to monitoring applications.
As with the DT 770 PRO model, the DT 1770 PRO headphones are also handcrafted in Germany. The high-quality materials used and the fact that all the component parts can be replaced mean that this high-end product is a long-term investment.
- - Closed studio and monitoring headphones
- - 250Ω 45mm dynamic Tesla neodymium drivers
- - Rugged yet comfortable headphone is suitable for long sessions
- - Single-sided, detachable cable with mini XLR connector
- - Includes coiled and straight cables, plus velour and leatherette ear pads
- - Premium carry case for convenient transport and storage
- - Transducer Type: 45mm Dynamic Tesla Neodymium Drivers
- - Operating Principle: Closed
- - Frequency Response: 5Hz - 40kHz
- - Nominal Impedance: 250Ω
- - Sound Pressure Level:
- Nominal: 102dB SPL (1mW / 500Hz)
- Maximum: 125dB SPL (200mW / 500Hz)
- - Power Handling Capacity: 200mW (Nominal)
- - Sound Coupling: Circumaural
- - Ambient Noise Attenuation:
- Velours: Approx. 18dBA
- Leatherette: Approx. 21dBA
- - Headband Pressure: Approx. 7.2N (Nominal)
- - Weight: 388g (Without Cable)
- - Cable Type: 3m Straight or 5m Coiled (Stretched) with 3-Pin Mini XLR Connector
- - Connection: 3.5mm Gold-Plated Mini Stereo Jack with 1/4'' (6.35mm) Adaptor
No upgrades available