Beyerdynamic M 70 Pro X Dynamic Broadcast Microphone
Beyerdynamic M 70 Pro X Microphone GAK Overview
Dynamic Broadcast Microphone for Streaming and Podcasting
The M 70 PRO X dynamic microphone offers a high-resolution, balanced frequency response and is ideal for premium vocal recordings.
Its high-resolution and differentiated sound image is due to its extended frequency response, while the cardioid polar pattern contributes to removing unwanted signals. Its sharply tuned proximity effect produces consistent sound clarity. It is ideal for direct and isolated sound, especially for those who want to avoid background noise in live recordings. The M 70 PRO X is specifically designed for vocals when recording live, especially broadcasting, podcasting and streaming.
The M 70 PRO X features a high durability thanks to Beyerdynamics classic rugged design, while the elastic suspension mount prevents mechanical vibration. The supplied pop filter suppresses plosive sounds and avoids the mic getting dusty, and the gooseneck includes preferable positioning.
If you want an upgraded mic with more versatile recording options, check out the M 90 Pro X Condenser Microphone.
- Extended and balanced frequency response
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Integrated elastic system suspension
- Rugged design
- Elastic microphone holder
- Studio pop filter with gooseneck
- Carrying bag
- Transducer type - Dynamic
- Operating principle - Pressure gradient
- Frequency response
- Close miking - 25 - 18,.000 Hz
- Distant miking (distance 1 m) - 40 - 18,000 Hz
- Polar pattern - Cardioid
- Open circuit voltage at1 kHz (0 dB = 1 V/Pa) - 1.8 mV/Pa (-55.0 dB) ±3 dB
- Nominal impedance - 350 Ω
- Load impedance - ≥ 1.5 kΩ
- Connection - XLR, 3-pin, male
- Length - 185 mm
- Diameter - 52 mm
- Weight - 320 g