Beyerdynamic M 90 Pro X Condenser Microphone
Beyerdynamic M 90 Pro X Microphone GAK Overview
True Condenser Microphone for Home & Studio Recording
The M 90 PRO X condenser microphone is specifically designed for high-quality vocal or instrumental recordings.
With its 34mm true condenser capsule, this large-diaphragm mic is very versatile when it comes to what you want to record. It can capture everything in a room, ideal for that hint of ambience in your recordings and move freely in front of the microphone. Its excellent high-frequency response lends well for picking up detailed sound, especially for acoustic instruments like guitar or piano.
The cardioid characteristics reject any unwanted sound waves, while the Beyerdynamic low-level noise circuitry ensures a high acoustic pressure ceiling with no distorted transmission.
The M 90 comes with an elastic suspension mount that lessens mechanical vibration, while the additional pop filter and gooseneck avoid picking up plosive sounds and from getting dusty.
For a more isolated and direct recording option, check out the M 70 Pro X Dynamic Microphone.
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Integrated elastic suspension
- Rugged design
- Elastic microphone holder
- Studio pop filter with gooseneck
- Carrying bag
- Transducer type - Condenser
- Operating principle - Pressure gradient
- Frequency response - 20 – 20,000 Hz
- Polar pattern - Cardioid
- Open circuit voltage
- at 1 kHz (0 dB = 1 V/Pa) - 36.3 mV/Pa = -28.8 dBV ±2 dB
- Nominal impedance - < 180 Ω
- Load impedance - ≥ 1,000 Ω
- Max. sound pressure level (at 1 kHz) - 133 dB
- Signal-to-noise ratio (rel. to 1 Pa) - 88.4 dBA
- Equivalent sound pressure level (A-weighted) - 5.6 dB
- Power supply - 20 – 52 V (Phantom)
- Power consumption - < 6.2 mA
- Connection - XLR, 3-pin, male
- Length - 197 mm
- Diameter - 52 mm
- Weight - 296
No upgrades available