Beyerdynamic TG I52 Dynamic Clip-On Instrument Microphone
The powerful sound of the dynamic clip microphone TG I 52d is specially designed for brass instruments such as trumpets and trombones.
It functions best with high sound levels and the hypercardioid polar pattern delivers extremely good channel separation and maximum feedback rejection.
The practical rubberised clip-on mount also ensures a secure hold, protects the instrument and provides very good isolation from physical vibration. The flexible gooseneck allows it to be optimally positioned relative to the sound source.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Treble resonator for optimal high-frequency reproduction
- Special sound holes with acoustic fabric for maximum frequency independence and a frequency-independent polar pattern
- Transducer type: Moving coil (dynamic)
- Polar pattern microphone: Hypercardiod
- Microphone frequency response: 40 - 12.000 Hz
- Dimensions: Length: 170 mm; Head diameter: 23 mm
- Net weight without packaging: 24 g