Beyerdynamic TG V35 S Dynamic Vocal Microphone with Switch
Beyerdynamic Product Overview
The reliable and rugged all-around TG V35d s model is a dynamic vocal microphone that is perfect for beginners.
Its natural sound that is typical for beyerdynamic and its supercardoid polar pattern with high feedback rejection are valued by vocalists, DJs and speakers in rehearsal rooms and on the stage. Thanks to the high output level, the TG V35d s only needs a simple pre-amplifier in order to deliver impressive results.
It features a noiseless on/off switch and includes an XLR cable, clamp and storage bag.
- Transducer type: Dynamic
- Operating principle: Pressure gradient
- Polar pattern: Supercardioid
- Frequency response:
- Close miking: 30 - 18,000 Hz
- Distant miking (measured at 1 m): 55 - 18,000 Hz
- Rear attenuation at 1 kHz: 20 dB at 140°
- Open circuit voltage at 1 kHz: 2.5 mV/Pa = -52 dBV
- Nominal impedance: 600 Ω
- Load impedance: 2 kΩ
- Connection: 3-pin XLR male
- Dimensions: Length: 186 mm
- Shaft diameter: 24/38 mm
- Head diameter: 50 mm
- Weight without cable: 305 g
No upgrades available
Just what I needed