Blackstar Tone Link Bluetooth Dongle
Blackstar Tone Link Bluetooth Dongle Product Overview by GAK
The Blackstar Tone Link Bluetooth Dongle lets you turn any amp with a line in into a wireless stereo audio receiver, allowing you listen to music or jam along to backing tracks without inconvenient wires everywhere.
The Tone Link can be used for amps, PAs, mixer desks, AV systems, cars and even canal boats. It can also be used with your phone to create a hands-free Bluetooth speaker for inside your car.
Blackstar Product Overview
Easily add Bluetooth audio to any amp with a line in.
Only a small number of amps sold have Bluetooth as standard, which makes the Tone:Link the perfect accessory for any musician. Priced to sell in volume, they are an ideal add-on sale.
Blackstar’s Bluetooth Tone:Link is the easy way to turn any amp with a line in, into a wireless stereo audio receiver. With it, you can listen to audio or jam along with tracks without the inconvenience of cables. It is designed for guitar amps, PAs, mixer desks, AV systems, home stereos, headphones, car or motorcycle speakers, boats and more.
If used with phone it is an easy to use, hands-free Bluetooth speaker for vehicle systems.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Two-link: can connect two Bluetooth devices at the same time
- Long distance reception, more than 20 metres in open spaces without obstacles
- Super clear audio
- Supports mobile, laptop, phone, tablet, or any device with compatible Bluetooth
- Built-in Li-battery with low power consumption for long use
- Cables and connectors supplied
- Full colour display packaging
- Working time: Up to 8 hours music playback or continuous with Micro-USB charger
- Compact dimensions: 50 x 25.5 x 11 mm
No upgrades available