Boss BCB-1000 Pedalboard
Boss BCB-1000 Pedal Board
Suitcase-Style Design for Maximum Mobility
The BCB-1000 presents an innovative new approach in pedalboard design that makes travelling with your rig easier than ever. The durable suitcase-style body provides heavy-duty protection and features a retractable handle and built-in wheels for free-flowing transport to and from the gig. Detaching the lid reveals an angled aluminium mounting surface that supports two rows of pedals, with ample space underneath for cable routing and a power supply. And with the onboard junction box, you can plug in and be ready to play in a flash.
Pedalboard Transport Made Easy
The forward-thinking BCB-1000 lets you get around with your pedalboard with the convenience of a carry-on suitcase. The custom moulded design offers a perfect balance of durability and reduced weight, while fixed top and side handle to complement the retractable handle and wheels for grabbing and carrying when needed. Four custom latches securely lock the lid in place during transport and release easily when it’s time to play. The lid is also lined with foam, providing a protective cushion for your pedals while you’re on the move.
Create Your Perfect Pedal Setup
The BCB-1000’s aluminium mounting surface offers ample room for a variety of pedal configurations, including those with loop switchers or volume/expression pedals. With a coin, the surface can be quickly removed for set up and maintenance, and pass-through slots provide clean cable management for a neat look on top. Your pedal chain is connected internally to the built-in junction box, which provides an instrument input and mono or stereo outputs on the rear of the pedalboard for ultra-fast connection.
BOSS Pedalboard Solutions
Our ever-growing range of innovative solutions helps you get the most out of your pedals and rig.
BCB-30X—Compact and easy-to-configure moulded pedalboard with customizable foam insert for mounting a variety of different pedal sizes.
BCB-90X—Versatile mid-size moulded pedalboard with built-in junction boxes and customizable foam insert for mounting a variety of different pedal sizes.
BCB-1000—Unique travel-ready, suitcase-style pedalboard with retractable handle, wheels, angled aluminium mounting surface, and built-in junction boxes.
BOSS Cables—Top-quality options for every application, from premium instrument cables to space-saving patch and MIDI cables.
Effects Essentials—Industry-leading utility products for BOSS and third-party gear, including the ES-8 and ES-5 programmable loop switchers, EV-series expression pedals, FS-series footswitches, and more.
- Custom heavy-duty molded design protects your pedals during transport
- Angled aluminum surface for attaching pedals with standard hook-and-loop fastening tape
- Space underneath for cable management and a power supply
- Junction box with instrument input and mono/stereo outputs
- Detachable lid with four secure custom latches
- Integrated rubber feet provide a secure grip without scratching floors
- Sized to meet common carry-on luggage requirements
- Innovative suitcase-style pedalboard for players on the go
- Easy transport with retractable handle, wheels, and fixed top and side handles
- INPUT Jack (1/4" phone type)
- SEND Jack (1/4" phone type)
- RETURN A/B Jack (1/4" phone type)
- OUTPUT A/B Jack (1/4" phone type)
- 558 (W) x 354 (D) x 194 (H) mm
- 22 (W) x 13-15/16 (D) x 7-11/16 (H) inches
- -Pedal installation dimensions
- 496 (W) x 293 (D) x 94 (H) mm (front)
- 496 (W) x 293 (D) x 80 (H) mm (back)
- 19-9/16 (W) x 11-9/16 (D) x 3-3/4 (H) inches (front)
- 19-9/16 (W) x 11-9/16 (D) x 3-3/16 (H) inches (back)
- 6.7 kg
- 14 lbs 13 oz
- Owner's Manual
No upgrades available