Boss BCC-30-TRA Heavy Duty TRS Cable, 30ft/9m
Rugged and versatile, Boss BCC TRS cables are perfect for onstage connections with the GA-FC Foot Controller for Boss and Roland guitar amps. They're also great for connecting footswitches and expression pedals to stompboxes and multi-effects, plus audio transfer between sound devices with TRS jacks. Oxygen-free copper wire ensures precise signal transmission with maximum noise rejection, while 24K gold plating keeps the plugs corrosion-free. And in addition to its great looks, the woven outer jacket offers another layer of noise rejection and eliminates tangles over long runs.
Heavy-duty TRS cable with straight to right-angle 1/4-inch connectors, 3 ft./1 m length.
Also available in 10 ft./3 m (BCC-3-TRA) and 20 ft./6 m (BCC-20-TRA) lengths.
- Straight and right-angle plugs for connection versatility
- Oxygen-free copper center conductor
- High-density, oxygen-free copper spiral shielding
- 24K gold-plated 1/4-inch TRS connectors
- Heavy-duty black woven jacket
- Works for both TRS control connections and stereo/balanced audio transfer
- Perfect for use with the GA-FC Foot Controller for Katana, Nextone, Blues Cube, and other BOSS/Roland amps
- Three lengths available
- Lifetime guarantee
No upgrades available