Boss BR-800 Digital Recorder
The Complete, Portable Music-Production Solution
BOSS continues its top-selling tradition of portable, affordable multi-track recorders with the new BR-800, a battery powered studio to go. The sleek new design is made possible by touch-sensor switches and SD-card media recorder. Up to four tracks can be recorded simultaneously with eight tracks of simultaneous playback, plus an additional stereo track dedicated to the built-in rhythm generator. The BR-800's powerful onboard effects processor includes GT-10/10B effects, VE-20 vocal effects and harmonies, and COSM-based acoustic guitar body modelling. The EZ Recording feature interactively guides you through the recording process. A stereo microphone is also built into the BR-800 for instant "Song Sketch" recording. No matter where you are, you'll never take risks getting your ideas down with the BR-800.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- 4-track simultaneous recording, 8-track simultaneous playback plus dedicated stereo rhythm track playback
- EZ Recording function interactively guides you through the recording process
- Powerful guitar, bass, and vocal effects derived from BOSS's flagship processors
- Song Sketch recording for quick stereo capture in WAV format
- Built-in advanced drum machine with editor software
- Functions as a USB audio interface and DAW controller
- Cakewalk SONAR 8.5 LE recording software with full audio loops and backing tracks included
- Built-in stereo condenser microphone for instant recording
- Sleek new interface with sensor touch
- 1GB SD included (supports up to 32GB SDHC card)
- Runs on six AA batteries/USB bus power/AC adaptor (included)!
No upgrades available
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year