Boss DB-90 Advanced Digital Metronome
Practice in style with the flagship of the Dr. Beat Metronome line. The new DB-90 is loaded with high-quality sounds and drum patterns to make your practice sessions as musical and as inspiring as possible. The Rhythm Coach function has a handy onboard mic, a reference-tone function for tuning, an Instrument input, MIDI input, and other tools to make learning fun and effective.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Quick rhythm customizing with Note Mixing function
- Dedicated sliders, buttons, rotary dial, and large backlit LCD for user-friendly operation
- 4 metronome (including human voice) sounds
- Reference Tone function makes it easy to verify tuning by ear
- V-Pad compatible
- Direct connection with guitar and bass, plus headphone monitoring
- Footswitch control for hands-free play/stop, and MIDI input for sync to external sequencers
No upgrades available
Wow!!! What a product!! Everything I ever wanted from a Metronome. I just love the large yellow dial which makes altering the tempo a breeze. The sliders are great. Even has an amp simulator although it would be great if it had some reverb. A little worried about losing the memory when removing the battery although I need to keep the mains supply on it. The photo frame style stand is a little flimsy in comparison to the weight of the Metronome (not sure why as the Metronome is well built and the stand is almost an afterthought). The back light only comes on for 5 seconds which is a shame as it really would be helpful if it was on constantly. Other than that, it is a beautiful electronic product both visually and functionally.
I have brought many metronomes but this is best.
Very good and exactly what I needed.