Boss GP-10S Guitar Processor Synth Pedal
Boss GP-10S Product Overview by GAK
The GP-10S from Boss provides amazing tones and tunings, in a compact guitar and synth processor, allowing you to transform your sound in a host of classic electric and acoustic guitars, basses and synthesisers.
There's also a shed load of alternate tuning on board, from popular open tunings, to 12 string tones and various 'down' tunings.
You can also use the GP-10S as a multi-effect processor, with a massive selection of COSM amps and effects for your guitar.
Boss Product Overview
The BOSS GP-10 opens up a new world of tones and tunings at your feet in one processor that's simple, affordable and versatile.
With a Roland GK-compatible pickup mounted on your guitar you can hone your sound in line with a huge range of electric and acoustic guitars and analogue-modelled synth like the legendary Roland GR-300. You can even tune a full octave down to sound like a bass. What's more, you can use any alternate tuning imaginable, including open tunings, 12-strings, and detuning as far down as modern metal demands.
Even if you don't have a GK pickup you can still use the GP-10 with the COSM amps and effects. USB connectivity you can plug your GP-10 straight into your computer and even use it as a MIDI convertor with the GK pickup.
- Instant alternate tunings
- Instrument modelling powered by COSM technology
- Analogue guitar synth modelling
- 13-pin input for guitars equipped with a Roland GK-3 Divided Pickup or other GK-compatible pickup
- Standard 1/4-inch guitar input
- USB audio/MIDI interface for multi-channel audio recording (including individual string output) and guitar-to-MIDI conversion with GK pickup
- BOSS TONE STUDIO for Mac/Windows and custom patches available at bosstonecentral.com
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year