Boss GT-001 Desktop Guitar Effects Processor
Boss Product Overview
The BOSS GT-001 packs everything from the GT-100 Version 2.0 in a desktop processor for your studio or rig.
Its compact design reduces clutter without sacrificing utility, making it a good looking and easy to use processor. BOSS have added an XLR input so you can run vocals and acoustic guitars through the GT-001 as well.
Just like the GT-100, the GT-001 offers almost infinite sound creation possibilities, multiple amps, effects chains and a plethora of routing options. If you can hear it in your head, you can find it in this pedal. What's more, the guitar-to-MIDI function opens the door to the world of MIDI without having to install a special pickup.
- Premium amps and effects in a compact desktop unit
- Includes BOSS' latest COSM amp models, powerful MDP effects, and more
- Flexible routing of amps and effects through two effect chains
- Advanced multi-channel USB audio/MIDI interface for flexible recording and efficient re-amping
- Compatible with GT-100 Version 2.0 sound patches
- Panel knobs for adjusting sounds and dedicated buttons for calling up favourite tones
- BOSS TONE STUDIO editor/librarian for Mac/Windows and custom patches available at bosstonecentral.com
- XLR mic input with phantom power; specially designed effects patches for vocals and acoustic guitars
- 1/8-inch input for connecting a stereo device such as a smart phone or music player
- Monophonic guitar-to-MIDI conversion from normal 1/4-inch guitar input
- Jack for connecting an expression pedal or up to two footswitches for real-time effects control and patch changes
- Powered by USB bus or included AC adapter