Boss PH-3 Phase Shifter Pedal
Boss PH-3 Product Overview by GAK
The PH-3 from Boss is a Phase Shifter pedal that includes 4, 8, 10 and 12 stage phasers.
Utilising the new Rise & Fall effects, the PH-3 can create unidirectional phasing sounds in addition to standard to up and down cycles.
Total Control Syncing allows you sync to tempo, simply by tapping to the rhythm you desire. However for maximum control you can connect an expression pedal to control both rate and filter in real time.
Boss Product OverviewThe BOSS PH-3 Phase Shifter pedal provides a wealth of vintage and modern phasing effects, including new "Rise" and "Fall" modes for unique, unidirectional phasing. Syncing these phasing effects is as simple as tapping the pedal to the desired tempo, while an optional expression pedal provides realtime control of the PH-3's Rate, Filter and Tempo.
In addition to standard up and down cycles, the new PH-3 Infinite Phaser can produce entirely upward or downward moving sounds through its new Rise and Fall effects. There's also 4-, 8-, 10-, and 12-stage phasers, plus a Step effect.
Syncing the PH-3's phasing effects can be achieved by simply tapping the pedal to the tempo desired. Or, for maximum control, connect an optional expression pedal to control both rate and filter in real time as you play.
- Nominal Input Level: -20 dBu
- Input Impedance: 1 M ohms
- Nominal Output Level: -20 dBu
- Output Impedance: 1 k ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 k ohms or greater
- Residual Noise Level: -92 dBu (IHF-A, Typ.)
- -INPUT: Jack
- -OUTPUT: Jack
- -EXP/CTL; Jack
- -AC Adaptor: Jack (DC 9 V)
- Power Supply
- -DC 9 V: Dry Battery 9 V type (6F22/9 V)
- AC Adaptor
- -Current Draw 50 mA (DC 9 V)
- -Dry Battery 9 V type (6F22/9 V)
- -AC Adaptor (PSA-Series)
- -Expression Pedal (Roland EV-5)
- -Footswitch (FS-5U)
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year