Boss PS-6 Harmonist Pedal
Boss PS-6 Product Overview by GAK
The Boss PS-6 is a harmonizer pedal featuring four pitch shift effects and up to three voice harmonies.
Onboard you will find various effect modes including; Harmony, Pitch Shifter, Detune, Super Bend pedal-bending effects and four octave pitch sweeps.
Using the PS-6 in conjunction with an expression pedal will allow you to control pitch.
Boss Product Overview
Meet the new Boss Harmonist, with four intelligent pitch-shift effects and three-voice harmony in one convenient unit. Among the effect modes are Harmony, Pitch Shifter, and Detune, plus the all-new Super Bend for authentic pedal-bending effects and wild three- and four-octave pitch sweeps. You can even control pitch with an optional expression pedal. The harmony function is fast and simple to use, and supports a variety of interval patterns. It's easy to create rich, three-voice harmony: choose a major or minor key, and set SHIFT to 3-VOICE' that's it! The PS-6 Harmonist is an unbeatable combination of superior sound quality, ease of use, and powerful pitch effects, all under one hood.
- Four effect modes in one stompbox: Harmony, Pitch Shifter, Detune, and S-BEND (Super Bend)
- Easily create two- or three-voice harmonies with selectable key and voicing
- High-quality pitch shifting
- Three-voice Detune capability
- Super Bend provides up to four octaves of extreme pitch bending
- Control pitch via expression pedal (optional BOSS FV-500L/H or Roland EV-5)
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year