Boss RE-20 Space Echo Pedal
Boss RE-20 Product Overview by GAK
A recreation of Boss' RE-201 Space Echo, the RE-20 vintage tone in a modern package. Delivering a warm, analogue tape sound perfect when used in conjunction with synths, drums and guitars.
There's also a handful of updates from the original Space Echo. There's an 11 position rotary mode selector, featuring four repeat modes and seven reverb echo modes, a Reverb only mode, six knobs used for tweaking bass, treble, reverb volume, repeat rate, intensity and echo volume and also a tap tempo pedal.
One of the most beloved echo effects ever made, the Roland RE-201 Space Echo, has been reborn as the BOSS RE-20 Twin Pedal! Roland and BOSS have recreated every sonic detail and nuance of the original. Experience the legendary tape-echo sound of the RE-201, and get "Lost in space" with this retro-modern marvel.
- Amazing simulation of the famous Roland RE-201, with the spacious, analog tone of the original Space Echo
- Faithful modeling of the RE-201's tape flutter and magnetic head sound saturation
- Tap input pedal allows delay time to be set by foot
- Longer delay time than the original RE-201
- Control parameters such as REPEAT RATE, INTENSITY, and more via Expression pedal.
- MODE SELECTOR knob with 12 placements just likes the original Space Echo