Boss RE-20 Space Echo Pedal
Boss RE-20 Product Overview by GAK
A recreation of Boss' RE-201 Space Echo, the RE-20 vintage tone in a modern package. Delivering a warm, analogue tape sound perfect when used in conjunction with synths, drums and guitars.
There's also a handful of updates from the original Space Echo. There's an 11 position rotary mode selector, featuring four repeat modes and seven reverb echo modes, a Reverb only mode, six knobs used for tweaking bass, treble, reverb volume, repeat rate, intensity and echo volume and also a tap tempo pedal.
One of the most beloved echo effects ever made, the Roland RE-201 Space Echo, has been reborn as the BOSS RE-20 Twin Pedal! Roland and BOSS have recreated every sonic detail and nuance of the original. Experience the legendary tape-echo sound of the RE-201, and get "Lost in space" with this retro-modern marvel.
- Amazing simulation of the famous Roland RE-201, with the spacious, analog tone of the original Space Echo
- Faithful modeling of the RE-201's tape flutter and magnetic head sound saturation
- Tap input pedal allows delay time to be set by foot
- Longer delay time than the original RE-201
- Control parameters such as REPEAT RATE, INTENSITY, and more via Expression pedal.
- MODE SELECTOR knob with 12 placements just likes the original Space Echo
Very similar in behaviour to the analogue beast it is based on without the huge size, which is an advantage to those who live in small places.
Great echo/delay/reverb pedal and digital recreation of the classic Roland RE-201 space echo. Produces a really warm, high quality analogue tape sound and I have been using it as part of my DJ set-up. Reassuring and sturdy build quality as well.
great effect pedal
Excellent speedy delivery. Packed well. A bit disappointed no psi included but the product is superb
Very cool, good price, and really fine technology.