Boss RV-6 Reverb Pedal
Boss Product Overview
The Boss RV-6 is a great addition to any pedalboard. By combining Boss's heritage with their pioneering spirit, the RV-6 lets you attain a number of tones, from subtle rooms to modern shimmer effects, be as subtle or atmospheric as you like!
The simple controls let you select the level, tone, time and reverb effects, the different modes let you get a wide range of reverb sounds with just the turn of a knob. Boss have incorporated an additional expression pedal input on the RV-6 so you can control the reverb level dynamically.
Even though the RV-6 is digital, your tone remains pure analog as the effect is blended in. Its auto-switching jacks let you integrate with any pedal chain, with support for mono, mono-to-stereo, and stereo-to-stereo operation. When you plug in to the B input only, the RV-6 outputs a 100-percent wet sound, which is great for working with more complex rigs that employ parallel processing chains and mixers. Of course the RV-6 comes in the near indestructible chassis design that Boss are famed for.
- Compact and versatile reverb pedal with rich, expansive sound
- Dial in sophisticated, top-level reverb tones quickly with simple controls
- Newly developed studio-grade algorithms powered by cutting-edge BOSS technology
- Eight sound modes provide a diverse range of ready-to-play reverb effects
- Shimmer, Dynamic, and Delay Reverb modes deliver lush, immersive textures sought by modern players
- Input for controlling reverb level with an optional expression pedal
- Supports mono or stereo operation
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year