Boss TU-30 Digital Chromatic Tuner/Metronome
The Boss TU-30 Metronome & Tuner is an essential practice companion.
For years, the TU-80 Tuner & Metronome has been an essential tool for musicians and music educators everywhere. With the TU-30, BOSS delivers the TU-80’s main features in an even more compact size.
All the basics are carried over, including Accu-Pitch, multiple tuning modes and rhythm patterns, the ability to sound reference pitches, and more.
Combining trusted BOSS tuning with a versatile metronome, the TU-30 is a must-have companion for learning, practice, and performing.
- Pro BOSS tuner and versatile metronome in one
- Supports chromatic tuning, guitars, basses, and flat tuning
- Convenient Accu-Pitch function sounds a tone when you’ve reached the correct pitch
- Reference pitch function makes it easy to verify tuning by ear
- Metronome features multiple rhythm styles and visual display
- Instrument input for tuning electric guitars, basses, and other instruments
- Built-in mic for tuning acoustic instruments
- Runs on two AAA batteries
- - Pro BOSS tuner and versatile metronome in one
- - Supports chromatic tuning, guitars, basses, and flat tuning
- - Convenient Accu-Pitch function sounds a tone when you’ve reached the correct pitch
- - Reference pitch function makes it easy to verify tuning by ear
- - Metronome features multiple rhythm styles and visual display
- - Instrument input for tuning electric guitars, basses, and other instruments
- - Built-in mic for tuning acoustic instruments
- - Runs on two AAA batteries
- - Reference Pitch: A4 = 435 Hz--446 Hz
- - Tuning Range: E0 (20.6 Hz)--C8 (4,186 Hz)
- - Internal Tuning Accuracy:+/-1 cent
- - Tempo: 30--250
- - Rhythm Style: Quarter note, Eighth rest and eighth note, Eighth note, Triple, Triple with center rest, Sixteenth note, Clave (3-2, 2-3)
- - Beat: 0--9
- Input Impedance - 680 k ohms
- Indicator - LCD Display, Tuning Guide LED
- Connectors - Input jack
- Power Supply - Dry Battery (R03/LR03 (AAA) Type) x 2
- Power Consumption
- - 15 mA (Metronome mode)
- - 8 mA (Tuner mode and A4 = 440 Hz input)
- *Expected battery life under continuous use (Carbon): Approximately 50 hours (A4 continuous input) These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.
- - Dry Battery (R03 (AAA) Type) x 2
- - Owner's Manual
- - Leaflet ("USING THE UNIT SAFELY", "IMPORTANT NOTES" and "Information")
- SIZE AND WEIGHT
- - 90 mm
- - 3-9/16 inches
- - 60 mm
- - 2-3/8 inches
- - 25 mm
- - 1 inches
- Weight (including battery)
- - 90 g
- - 4 oz
No upgrades available
I am a newby, easy to use.
Bought as a gift. I’m sure the recipient will be very happy :)
Useful combination tuner and metronome. Guitar, bass & chromatic scales with adjustable 440Hz setting - So it's versatile. It is quite small. Does not have an output jack, so it cannot be left in-line; you have to unplug the instrument and plug it in to this for tuning. Case is plastic, so it maybe not be durable. Plastic case and lack of thro-jack loose it a couple of stars in my opinion but it gains one star back for being small and lightweight enough to slip into your pocket.
Very helpful, recognizes all tunings, also with metronome where u can set the bpm