Boss VE-20 Vocal Performer Pedal
Boss Product Overview
The BOSS VE-20 has been designed from the ground up for singers, featuring some of the finest vocal-effects technology on the market.
The VE 20 allows you to instantly add lush vocal layers and harmonies to your singing. Add realtime pitch-correction, and show your creative side with special effects such as Distortion, Radio and Strobe.
Offering an incredible, easy user interface to totally control your vocal sound. Simply dial up your favourite setting and sing ' no programming required. VE-20 is a practical vocal effects processor even for beginners.
The high resolution signal path is based on the design of the now classic ASP8024. We've drawn on David Dearden's wealth of experience and the evolution of his designs going back to the 1970s, combining the benefits of traditional discrete circuitry with the latest advances in audio design technology.
Select the harmony interval of your choice, or create multi-part stacks, such as upper third and lower fifth, and save them for instant recall. You can also thicken your vocals with Double Track. Sing, record, loop, and overdub with the onboard Phrase Looper, inherited from BOSS's popular RE-20XL Loop Station. You get 38 seconds of mono record time to loop and layer phrases, and you can do it all in real time onstage.
With the same solid-metal construction as other BOSS stompboxes, the VE-20 is built to last. Its footprint is identical to BOSS Twin-Series pedals, ensuring that it will fit perfectly into existing multi-pedal BOSS pedalboards and travel cases.
- Specialised effects for vocalists, including Harmony, Double-Track, Dynamics, Reverb, Delay, and more
- Create the total of 3-part harmonies and layers
- Realtime pitch-correction tools
- Special FX, including Distortion, Radio and Strobe
- Phrase Looper with 38 seconds (mono) of recording time
- Phantom power for condenser microphones
- Runs on six AA-batteries or AC adaptor (PSA)
- Easy operation, road-tough BOSS construction
- Power Supply: DC 9 V: Dry battery LR6/R6 (AA) type x 6, AC Adaptor (PSA series) NOT INCLUDED
- Input Impedance: 4 k ohms
- Output Impedance: 600 ohms / PHONES/LINE: 66 ohms
- Memory: Sound: 30 (Preset) 50 (User)
- Phrase Loop: Mono 38 sec.
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 173 mm x 158 mm x 57 mm
- Weight: 1.1 kg / 2 lbs. 7 oz.
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year