Boss WL-20 Wireless System, High Impedance
Boss WL-20 Product Overview by GAK
A plug and play wireless system for Guitar and Bass, the WL-20 makes going wireless extremely simple. The system features Boss' lighting fast technology, making latency almost non-existent.
Previously many people have been put off the idea of using wireless systems due to the complicated setup, however, the WL-20's easy setup makes wireless playing simple and with no cables getting in the way, you're able to move around the stage freely. The system also features cable tone simulation, reproducing the natural effect of a 10-foot/3-meter guitar cable.
The WL-20 features built-in rechargeable batteries, providing you with up to 12 hours of continuous playing time.
Lest we forget that during sound check you can now listen to your tone out front and hear what the audience will be hearing.
- Plug-and-play wireless systems for guitar, bass, and other electronic instruments
- No complicated setup required—simply dock the transmitter and receiver together for about 10 seconds to set the optimum wireless connection
- Newly developed BOSS technology delivers premium audio performance with rock-solid stability, ultra-low latency (2.3 ms), and 50-foot/15-meter range (line-of-sight propagation)*
- Built-in rechargeable batteries provide up to 12 hours of continuous playing time**
- Simple charging with a standard USB adaptor (5 V/500 mA or greater)
- Cable tone simulation reproduces the natural capacitive effect of a 10-foot/3-meter guitar cable (WL-20 model only)
- Spare WL-T Transmitter available separately
Very easy to use, perfect sound - am delighted!
Not used on stage yet but works great, and brilliantly simple
Not the clearest instructions for a really simple concept but the execution is fantastic. Literal ‘plug & play’ in every sense. Cut the cord and appreciate the freedom of your guitar untethered, it’s liberating.
Easy to use and set up. Range is enough for me. Haven't gigged yet but am looking forward to doing so.
Very good product. Good as using guitar leads no delays.