British Drum Co Big Softy Snare Drum, 14x6.5in
The Big Softy Snare Drum, 14x6.5in
This new and exciting snare does exactly what it says on the tin.... The Big Softy is deep, fat and soft. Its the warmest snare out of our collection and its perfect for the studio. Lovingly hand made to our secret recipe with twelve months planning and testing by our team. The Big Softy is a must for all snare drum collections.
Available in the most optimum size at 14 x 6.5
- All our snare drums now feature our new Palladium snare lug. Designed around the Art-Deco period our new lug gives life to a new identity to be proud of.
- All snare drums are fitted with our British traditional snare strainer and our snare straps which help give a smoother on-off action. All hoops are 2.3mm triple flange for a more responsive feel and all tension rods are fitted with a 3mm thick black nylon washer to aid smoother tuning and reduce the chance of de-tuning.
- Shell: Tulip and cherry, 7.5 mm
- - Bearing edges: Hand cut, round over
- - Snare beds: Hand cut, 1.8 mm deep
- - Batter hoop: Triple flange, 2.3 mm
- - Snare hoop: Triple flange, 2.3 mm
- - Lugs: 10 Diamond chrome-plated Palladium snare lugs
- - Batter head: Remo coated Ambassador
- - Resonate head: Remo Hazy snare
- - Snare strainer: BDC Smooth action strainer
- - Feature: Nyloc lug insert to prevent de-tuning
- - Finish: Natural cherry veneer with satin oil
No upgrades available