British Drum Co Bluebird Snare Drum, 14x6in
The Bluebird Snare Drum, 14x6in
From the inception of the British Drum Co, the Bluebird was always at the centre of our minds, it was the first product designed and settled on by our team.Our love for art-deco design and classic drums has lead us to produce a drum we are all very proud of.
The Bluebird features a double-beaded brass shell finished in a lustrous chrome plating and will be available as standard in 14 x 6 - one of the most versatile sizes on the market today.
A signature blue logo badge completes the look of what could become a future classic.
- All our snare drums now feature our new Palladium snare lug. Designed around the Art-Deco period our new lug gives life to a new identity to be proud of.
- All snare drums are fitted with our British traditional snare strainer and our snare straps which help give a smoother on-off action. All hoops are 2.3mm triple flange for a more responsive feel and all tension rods are fitted with a 3mm thick black nylon washer to aid smoother tuning and reduce the chance of de-tuning.
- - Shell: Brass, double-beaded, 1.3 mm
- - Bearing edges: Hand cut, 45-degree, rolled over
- - Snare beds: 1.8 mm deep
- - Batter hoop: Triple flange, 2.3 mm
- - Snare hoop: Triple flange, 2.3 mm
- - Lugs: 10 Diamond chrome-plated Palladium snare lugs
- - Batter head: Remo coated Ambassador
- - Resonate head: Remo Hazy snare
- - Snare strainer: BDC Smooth action strainer
- - Feature: Nyloc lug insert to prevent de-tuning
- - Finish: Chrome
No upgrades available