Bugera 333 XL Infinium Head
The 120-Watt Behringer Bugera 333 XL Ininium Head Guitar Amp Head isn't the kind of amp that likes to play nice.
The Bugera 333XL supercharges your tone with raw, growling power driven by matched, bulldog-voiced EL34 power valves and four matched 12AX7 preamp valves. Or, by flicking a switch, your amp suddenly becomes ready to swap the EL34 tubes for four 6L6 power tubes, giving you a classic California-style clean.
To get started, take your pick of either the High Gain or Low Gain inputs. All three channels of the Bugera 333XL feature their own Volume, Gain, Bass, Mid and Treble controls. The Crunch and Lead channels feature the XL switch that not only gives low-volume output a punchy boost in the low frequencies, but also functions as a noise gate. You can govern the sound of all three channels with the dedicated Master Volume, Presence and Reverb controls.
The Bugera 333XL gives you the power to customize every aspect of the sound it produces. It has an Impedance switch (4, 8 and 16 Ohm) to match virtually any speaker cabinet. Its FX Loop has independent Send and Return level controls that also serve as boost function. You can even dial in your preferred Line output volume via its dedicated Level control. But that's not all ' the Bugera 333XL valve head also includes a metal-clad footswitch that allows you activate any of the three channels as well as boost the FX Loop.
Overall active Presence control.
Comes loaded with EL34 power tubes for a more compressed, tighter midrange.
Noise Gate on Lead channel. This is an ANALOGUE gate that will never close or shut you off in a clean passage. It is designed to decrease high frequency noise and hiss without changing your tone and it works loads better than a lot of competitors' gates.
XL switch on Crunch and Lead channels. The XL function will add more "chunk" to your sound. You can add some thunder to the combo version to more closely emulate a 412 cab, thicken the sound of single coil pickups or add sustain to single-note melodic passages.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Hand-built 120-Watt amplifier driven by 4 x EL34 valves (convertible to 6L6)
- Modern 3-channel preamp design (Clean, Crunch, Lead) featuring 4 x 12AX7 valves for boutique clean and face-melting hi-gain tone
- Integrated high-class reverb is assignable per channel and has a dedicated Reverb control
- Revolutionary INFINIUM Valve Life Multiplier technology: - Extends the life of your amplifier's expensive power valves up to 20 times. - Provides incredible reliability and consistent tone over the complete lifespan of your valves - No need for expensive matched valve sets - Allows you to mix and match any combination of compatible valve types and brands - Monitors performance of each power tube continuously and displays defective valves to allow for easy and individual replacement
- XL switches on the Lead and Crunch channels for killer low end control
- Adjustable Noise Gate available on Lead channel
- Fully independent Equalizer sections for each channel with dedicated Bass, Mid and Treble control
- Classic Presence control for efficient midrange sound shaping
- Remote controlled FX Loop with adjustable Send and Return level also serves as Boost function
- Heavy-duty footswitch for Channel selection and FX Loop/Boost function included
- Line output with dedicated Level control
- Impedance switch (4, 8 and 16 Ohms) to match virtually any speaker cabinet
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life