Nord C2D Drawbar Combo Organ Bundle
Nord C2D Drawbar Combo Organ Product Overview by GAK
Nord's C2D Organ comes complete with 2 drawbars per manual and realistic organ simulations. These include; a B3 tone wheel organ, Vox, Farfisa transistor organs and a beautiful sampled baroque pipe organ.
The Tone Wheel engine has been perfected over a couple of decades, a journey that started with the original Nord Electro and followed by the Nord C1 and Nord C2 Combo Organs.
The C2D now comes with an added LCD for easier navigation to programs and settings.
If you're looking for the ultimate portable organ solution, the Nord C2D is the product for you.
The bundle comes with a stand, bench and a pair of headphones.
Nord Product Overview
With 2 sets of physical drawbars per manual, extremely realistic simulations of a B3 tone wheel organ, Vox and Farfisa transistor organs and a beautiful sampled baroque pipe organ the new Nord C2D is the ultimate portable organ solution.
The Electro 5 Organ section features a new additional Principal Pipe Organ mode as well as the Tone Wheel simulation and the highly acclaimed Rotary Speaker simulation of a vintage 122 unit from the award winning Nord C2D Combo Organ.
The C2D B3 Tone Wheel engine is the result of over a decade of perfecting our tone wheel simulations, a journey that started with the original Nord Electro and followed by the award winning Nord C1 and Nord C2 Combo Organs. Not only have we analysed the signals from each of the 91 spinning tone wheels inside several original instruments - we have also paid years of attention to each and every one of the intricate details that make up the characteristics of the actual sound in a vintage organ. A new B3 Tone Wheel Bass feature gives you the classic 16' and 8' bass drawbars in the left hand and can even be used with the Piano and Sample section for a thick and meaty bottom.
The Long Release feature is suitable for legato playing styles and the Advanced String Resonance feature on Grand and Upright Pianos can be turned off when desired. 4 Dynamic Response Curves are available for customising the keyboard response to your playing style, including a new softer curve.
The mesmerising sound of an accelerating Rotary Speaker spreading the sound around the room is an essential component of the tone wheel organ experience. The Nord C2D features 2 different Rotary Speaker simulations, one based on a 145 unit (also available in the Nord C2) and a brand new simulation of a vintage 122-unit. There are three modes - Stop, Slow and Fast mode that can be controlled either with the onboard panel buttons, an optional foot pedal or the Nord Half-Moon Switch (accessory). The rotary speaker overdrive simulation has also been redesigned and adds an incredibly meaty roar to your sound. Naturally, the Nord C2D can also be connected to an external rotary speaker cabinet using the 11-pin Leslie* high voltage output or the high level ¼" jack output.
With so many organ types at your disposal, it is vital to be able to route these to appropriate amplifier- and sound systems. The Nord C2D is equipped with a stereo output pair (L and R on 1/4" jacks) and a set of high level outputs (a 1/4" jack and a 11-pin Leslie* connector). This provides you with the flexibility to e.g. route the tone wheel to a rotary speaker and the pipe organ to a PA.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- B3 tone wheel organ simulation
- Improved Key Click simulation
- Improved Percussion model
- Improved Bass Response
- Rotary Speaker and amp simulations
- Delay, EQ, Drive and Reverb effects
- New 122 Rotary and Overdrive simulations
- Farfisa* and Vox* transistor organ simulations
- Baroque Pipe Organ
- Dual manual, 61 key waterfall keys
- Two sets of physical drawbars per manual
- Left hand drawbar preset panel
- 11-pin Leslie* Output
- Lightweight (16kg)
- Stereo Headphone Output - ¼", 6,35 mm stereo jack
- 2 Line Level Audio Outputs, L & R - ¼", 6,35 mm jacks, unbalanced
- High Level Outputs:
- - 11-pin Leslie* standard connector
- - ¼", 6,35 mm jack
- Monitor Input - 1/8", 3,5 mm stereo jack
- Sustain Pedal Input - ¼", 6,35 mm jack. Use a momentary pedal, like e.g, Roland DP-2, DP-6, Yamaha FC-4, FC-5, Fatar VFP1-25 etc.
- Rotor Control Input - ¼", 6,35 mm jack. Use a momentary pedal or a switch type pedal or the Half Moon switch (accessory, not included)
- Swell Pedal Input - ¼", 6,35 mm TRS stereo jack. Use a Control/Expression pedal like e.g. Yamaha FC-7, Roland EV-5 etc.
- MIDI In - 5 pin DIN connector
- MIDI Out - 5 pin DIN connector
- Bass Pedal MIDI In - 5 pin DIN connector
- USB - type B connector
- IEC320 C7 power connector
- Classic Tonewheel Organ, Vox Continental- and Farfisa-models with full polyphony
- Pipe Organ, baroque style with 21 stops. Polyphony depends on the stops being used
- Bass models (tonewheel, synthbass and pipe organ bass)
- 6 Drawbar Presets per Program Location
- Percussion Controls
- Vibrato/Chorus/Tremulant Control
- 3-band Equalizer
- 3 types of Speaker Simulations - including two Rotary Speaker models (122, 122 Close and 145) with selectable speed (slow - stop - fast)
- Delay - with feedback and tap-tempo function
- Reverb - 6 algorithms
No upgrades available