CAD GXL 2200
Cardioid Condenser Microphone
Now includes a high quality shockmount.
The GXL2200 is a large diameter, fixed cardioid pattern, condenser microphone. High sensitivity and low distortion make this microphone an ideal candidate for recording, broadcast, sound reinforcement including vocal and instrument applications. The capsule in the GXL2200 features a 1" gold vapor deposited diaphragm.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Generating Element: Externally-Biased True Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Unidirectional (Cardioid)
- Frequency Response: 30 Hz - 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: -53dB 0dB=1V/uBar @ 1 kHz
- Impedance: Less than 200 ohms
- Equivalent Noise Level: Less than 20dB (A-weighted)
- Power: 48 Volts Phantom Power
- Connector: 3-pin XLR type
- Phasing: Positive diaphragm pressure produces a positive voltage on pin 2 with respect to pin 3.
- Dimensions: 2.17 in. x 7.72 in. (55mm x 196mm), Mic only
- Weight: 14.1 oz. (400 grams), Mic only