CAD M 177
Need more info?
Call us on 01273 665 400
Resulting from over a decade of active development, the CAD M177 is one of the first in a new generation of CAD condenser microphones.
Using the latest computer modeling tools has resulted in the CAD M177, featuring the best of old world and new world technology at an astonishingly affordable cost. The CAD M177 features a single pattern version of the original Equitek E-300 capsule. It's an externally biased capsule with a gold sputtered 1.1" diaphragm. The CAD M177 has a high speed, low noise operational amplifier head amp, coupled with a new discrete high efficiency power supply circuit. This results in incredibly low noise, low distortion and fast transient response. The CAD M177 will even work with 24-volt phantom supplies! The CAD M177 also features a non-capacitive 20 dB pad switch and an 80 Hz high-pass filter.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
CAD M 177 Features:
- Type: Side Address, External bias condenser
- Frequency Response: 10-20 kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Impedance: Low (200 ohms nominal)
- Dynamic Range: 133 dB
- Equivalent Noise Level: 10 dB Equivalent SPL, A weighted
- Maximum SPL: 143 dB SPL (With pad on)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: Less than 0.15%
- Powering: Minimum Requirements are 24, 48, 52Volts Phantom Power capable of delivering at least 8 mA.
- Connector: Three pin male XLR type
- Finish: "Titanium" Grey with Nickel Plated front & rear screen
- Dimensions: 2" (50.49 mm) Dia., x 6 1/2" (164.62 mm) High
- Net Weight: 15 oz. (425 grams)
Accessories you might be interested in