CAD M 179
Shure SM31FH-TGQ Fitness Headset Microphone £135.00
Line 6 HS70T Headset Microphone (Skin Colour/Tan) £139.00
MXL 990-HE Condenser Microphone £149.00
MXL R144 HE Condenser Microphone £149.00
Neat Microphones Worker Bee Condenser Mic £159.00
AKG Perception 220 Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone (P220) £139.00
Audio-Technica AT2035 £147.05
AKG CK 61-ULS Cardioid Capsule £156.88
AKG CK 92 Blue Line Omnidirectional Capsule £163.00
Rode NT1A Microphone Pack £135.00
Rode NT 5 Condenser Microphone £149.00
M-Audio Aries Condenser Microphone £159.00
Multi Pattern Condenser
Similar to the M177 except with an adjustable Polar Pattern, the M179 features a dual sided, externally biased capsule with a gold sputtered 1.1" diaphragm. The M179 has a high speed, low noise operational amplifier head amp, coupled with a new discrete high efficiency power supply circuit. This results in incredibly low noise, low distortion and fast transient response. The M179 will even work with 24-volt phantom supplies! The M179 also features a non-capacitive 20 dB pad switch and an 80 Hz high-pass filter.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Type: Side Address, External bias condenser
- Frequency Response: 10-20 kHz
- Polar Pattern: Variable
- Impedance: Low (200 ohms nominal).
- Output Level At 1 kHz.: Open Circuit Voltage: -56 dB (0 dB = 1 volt per microbar). 15.9 mV/Pascal.
- Dynamic Range: 133 dB.
- Equivalent Noise Level: 11 dB Equivalent SPL, A weighted
- Maximum SPL: 143 dB SPL (With pad on)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: Less than 0.15%
- Powering: Minimum Requirements are 24, 48 Volt Phantom Power capable of delivering at least 8 mA.
- Connector: Three pin male XLR type.
- Finish: "Titanium" Grey with Nickel Plated front & rear screen.
- Dimensions: 2.25" (57.2 mm) Dia., x 7.00" (177.8 mm) High
- Net Weight: 17.8 oz. (506 grams)