CAD TSM 411
The TSM 411 incorporates an all new "duo-point" suspension. This technology provides remarkable shock isolation and ballistic stability, which is very important for successful reproduction of sound sources originating from percussion instruments such as tom toms, snares, cymbals, conga's, guitar and keyboard amps, and other similar applications.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Generating Element:Neodymium Dynamic
- Polar Pattern:Supercardioid
- Frequency Response:50 Hz - 15 kHz
- Sensitivity:-74 dB 0dB=1V/uBar @ 1 kHz 2 mV / PA
- Impedance:300 Ohms 30% @ 1 kHz
- Housing: Die Cast Zinc Alloy
- Finish: "Titanium Gray"