Cakewalk Guitar Tracks 4 Pro Music Production Software
The Guitar Tracks 4 Pro Music Production Software is the recording solution for guitarists and singer-songwriters.
The Guitar Tracks Pro 4 features an amazing virtual guitar amp for inspired, arena ready tones, an entire backing band of virtual instruments and precise editing tools.
EasyGÇôto-use interface puts key features just a mouse click away, while precise editing tools help you tweak your tracks to perfection. You don't have to be a professional recording engineer to create your own high-quality tracks.
Cakewalk Studio Instruments boasts top-quality electric bass, drums, piano, and strings. You can also add additional virtual instruments with support for VST and ReWire.
Get amazing sounds with 12 included studio-quality effects: Classic Phaser, Modfilter, Chorus/Flanger, Tempo Delay, Bit Decimator, Studioverb, HF Exciter, Compressor/Gate, Para-Q, and more. Guitar Tracks Pro effects include useful pre-configured presets for commonly used sounds. Use these effects on input to hear them as you record or add them later on in the mixing process. Use them on any track or bus (group of tracks) simultaneously. Add up to 24 effects per project and easily turn on/off the effects for quick A/B comparisons. Add additional effects with support for 3rd party VST plug-ins.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Simple multitrack recorder interface streamlined to make it easier than ever to record, edit, and mix your music
- Record and playback up to 32 audio tracks at 24-bit/96 kHz quality
- Record and playback up to 64 virtual instrument tracks
- Track Templates help you set up to record
- Arrange and edit music with point and click ease
- Precise yet easy to use audio editing tools
- Cakewalk Publisher allows you to create custom music players and playlists that you can share online
- CD Burner to burn your finished tracks and mixes to CD
- Virtual mixer lets you take control of your mix and get it just right with all the important tools and controls right there: mute, solo, pan, EQ, FX, and more.
- Create, edit, and print your own notation and tablature from any MIDI file or MIDI track. Download MIDI files to learn and play along.
- 12 included studio-quality effects: Classic Phaser, Modfilter, Chorus/Flanger, Tempo Delay, Bit Decimator, Studioverb, HF Exciter, Compressor/Gate, Para-Q, and more.
- The Twang Reverb simulates the rich tube sound of the classic amps from decades ago. It's ideal for screaming blues leads and crunchy rhythm guitar sounds, as well as clean sounds laden with personality.
- The Lead 800 produces smooth, intense lead sounds that are razor sharp and offer plenty of flexibility.
- The Bass PRO is a bass amp delivering a gritty, growling sound that can really make a bass stand out in a mix. In addition to the unique tonal qualities, there's a graphic equalizer to allow the sound to be tailored more precisely.
- Windows Recommended System Requirements: Windows XP (32-bit) / Vista (32-bit), Intel® Core 2 Duo E7400 (2.8 GHz) or AMD Athlon™ X2 3600 or higher, 2GB RAM or higher, 6GB Hard Disk Space, DVD-ROM, DVD /-RW for installation / CD-R or CD-RW capability required for CD audio disc burning, Broadband or other high speed internet connection, Available web server space with FTP access privileges.
- MIDI Interface required to connect external MIDI devices
- Guitar Tracks Pro 4 does not support Windows 95, 98, ME, 2000, NT, or XP x64 Professional Edition. QuickTime support requires QuickTime 7 or higher. Guitar Tracks Pro 4 is presented on DVD media. DVD-ROM, DVD /-R or DVD /-RW drive required for installation.
- Time-based Effects: Studio Reverb, Delay Man
- Modulation Effects: Chorus/Flanger, Phaser Nine
- Distortion and Overdrive: Skreamer, Demon
- Filter Effects: Auto Filter, Real Wah, Graphic Equalizer
- Volume Effects: Volume Adjustment Pedal, Noise Gate, Stomp Compressor
- Tape Deck 1
- Tape Deck 2