Cakewalk Project 5 v2
Audio/Midi Sequencing Software
Project5 is simply everything you need to create and perform today's music. Straight out of the box, you get a complete set of superb quality instruments and effects; powerful recording, looping, sequencing, and arranging; dynamic creation tools; and the ultimate open synth host.
Project5 Version 2 has been streamlined to put the features you need most and larger than life sounds easily in view and right at your fingertips. Project5 delivers the solid real-time performance, stability, and ease of use of traditional hardware music workstations but, with the additional power, flexibility, and portability of PC software.
And Project5 is expandable you have the freedom to use hundreds of DirectX and VST plug-ins and instruments, and industry standard sample formats. Now as both a ReWire Host and Client, there are even more possibilities to expand Project5 and extend your music world.
r local distributor for ordering information.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Solid real-time performance, stability, ease of use and loaded with everything you need to create and perform today's music
- Complete pattern sequencing and arranging environment
- Integrated audio and MIDI recording and editing
- Step sequencer, live input, and advanced MIDI editing
- ACID-format loop (re)construction with per-slice control of effects, pitch, and mix settings
- Maximize CPU resources with Track Freeze
- Multi-lane tracks for intuitive use of multi-timbral synths and advanced arranging techniques
- ReWire host and client for integrating with Reason, SONAR, Pro Tools, etc.
- Support for industry standard, and proprietary sample formats: ACID WAV, AIF, Akai S5000/6000, Kurzweil, LM4, Ogg Vorbis, Sound Fonts 2, SFZ, WAV
- Dimension multimode sampling synthesizer with over 3 gigabytes of professional content
- PSYN II full-featured subtractive synthesizer
- Roland GrooveSynth
- DS864 multiformat digital sampler
- Velocity multilayered drum sampler
- nPulse analog drum synthesizer
- Cyclone DXi groove sampler
- Per-track real-time arpeggiator for sweeping note patterns
- Alias Factor bit decimator and resonant filter
- 10 included audio effects: tempo delay, mod filter, reverb, and more
- Hundreds of useful presets including device chain presets for quick setup of instrument, effect, and mix settings
- System Requirements (minimum): Windows 2000/Windows XP, 1.2 Ghz Pentium or Athlon Processor, RAM 512 MB, Hard Disk Space 2.5 GB, 1024 x 768 16-bit, any Windows compatible audio hardware using WDM, ASIO, or DirectSound Drivers