Cakewalk Pyro Audio Creator
The Cakewalk PYRO AUDIO CREATOR for recording, editing; burning ripping CDs and converting and cleaning albums to CD or MP3. The audio toolbox for everyone.
Cakewalk PYRO AUDIO CREATOR combines all the essential audio tools needed in today's digital age. With Audio Creator's virtual toolbox, you are just a click away from recording and editing; burning and ripping CDs; converting and cleaning albums to CD or MP3; encoding, tagging and organizing your sound library; and even publishing to the Internet. If you care about your audio, there is no better choice than Audio Creator. It's from Cakewalk, makers of the world's most popular music creation software, used daily by award winning musicians and producers.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- 1-click recording: capture musical performances, meetings, vinyl records, cassettes, podcasts, Internet broadcasts, and more
- Professional 2-track audio editing: cut, trim, paste, hiss & pop removal, adjust volumes, crossfades, apply FX, and more
- Encode, convert, and save audio to popular formats like MP3, WMA, WAV, and AIFF
- Convert audio to formats that can be used with iTunes, iPod, Zune, and other digital audio players
- Digitize, clean, and organize your record and cassette collection
- Rip your entire CD collection to a digital format
- Instantly download the song, album, and artist names of your CDs
- Burn audio CDs to share with family and friends
- Create backup data CDs for safekeeping
- Tag, rename, and organize multiple audio files all at once
- Upload custom streaming music players to share on Myspace, Blogger, and other web sites
- Minimum System Requirements - Operating System: Windows XP, Processor Speed: Intel Pentium 4 1.3 GHz, or AMD Athlon XP 1500 or higher, RAM: 256 MB, Hard Disk Space: 50 MB for core program, Video resolution: 1024 X 768, 16-bit color, Hard Disk Type: Any, Audio Interface: Windows-compatible, CD-ROM required for installation / CD-R or CD-RW capability required for CD audio disc burning