Cakewalk Sonar Producer 8.5
Cakewalk SONAR 8.5 PRODUCER gives you what you need for recording, composing, editing, mixing, and mastering.
Cakewalk SONAR 8.5 PRODUCER is full of features to ignite creativity and perfect your tracks, to groundbreaking technologies that always keep you in control, all backed by the industry's leading 64-bit audio quality. And SONAR 8.5 Producer delivers the go-to production tools you want with the best collection of virtual instruments, mixing, and mastering effects found in any DAW.
With version 8.5, SONAR continues to innovate on all fronts. New beat creating and arrangement tools, a new drum instrument loaded with stellar kits, enhanced audio quantizing, new multi-stage effect plug-ins, and more combine together to make SONAR the most complete, most professional, and best sounding DAW on any platform.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Unlimited tracks of audio and MIDI
- 53 Audio and 7 MIDI effects
- Use with SONAR VS-700C Control Surface
- Session Drummer 3 lets you quickly and easily create original, mix-ready drum parts for your productions.
- Matrix View lets you enter the world of non-linear music composition and experience a whole new approach to creating music in any genre.
- Step Sequencer 2.0 lets you create drum tracks, beats, bass, and synth lines with a click of the mouse.
- Arpeggiator - Use the new per-track Arpeggiator to create new sections for your songs, breathe life into stale chord progressions, and discover new musical lines and hooks.
- Rapture LE is a special version of the award- winning Rapture synthesizer. It includes over 200 programs & hundreds of oscillator shapes.
- TruePianos Amber is a VSTi that provides realistic piano sounds, superb playability, and acoustic-style responsiveness.
- Dimension Pro - your go-to instrument allows you to add both real and synthesized instrument sounds to your projects including synths, strings, basses, acoustic and electric guitars, vocal hits and more.
- Media Browser lets you browse and preview audio and MIDI groove clips and patterns.
- Guitar Rig 3 LE allows you to plug-in to the award-winning guitar amp modeler from Native Instruments. It includes 3 amps & cabinets, 11 effects, tuner, metronome, and over 50 presets.
- Track Templates make it easy to get your project started. SONAR includes a variety of templates for audio, virtual instrument tracks, and even entire projects.
- SONAR pioneered support for multicore and multiprocessor computers, Windows Vista, and x64 processing, and now version 8.5 is the first DAW for Windows 7.
- AudioSnap 2.0: Set any audio to the tempo of your project, or change the tempo or timing of all the audio in your project - all while retaining phase coherency and superior audio quality.
- Synth Rack-SONAR includes a Synth Rack for easy access to all the virtual instruments in your project.
- Active Controller Technology (ACT)-Get instant hands-on control of all your instruments and effects using ACT. Grab the knobs and sliders of your MIDI controller and know that they're going to control your favorite parameters on every instrument and effect you happen to be using in SONAR.
- 64-bit audio Mix/Mastering engine means you are with the best audio quality in the industry today.
- Superior Final Rendering whether you're archiving a 64-bit floating point, 384 kHz final master, or exporting 16-bit/44.1 kHz audio for CD/MP3 through Windowed Sinc Sample Rate conversion and POW-r Dithering.
- Universal Bus Architecture - Take advantage of SONAR's infinitely flexible Universal Bus Architecture with unlimited sends, busses, and routing possibilities make organizing, grouping and mixing your projects simpler.
- System Requirements: Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista SP2 (32 and 64-bit), or Windows 7 (32 and 64-bit), Intel Core 2 Quad Core Q8400 Yorkfield 2.66GHz or AMD Phenom Quad Core 9750 2.4GHz or higher, 4GB RAM, 50GB HDD (Full Installation) or higher.