Cakewalk UA-25EX USB Audio Interface for Mac and PC
UA-25EX: High Quality 24-bit/96 kHz USB Audio Interface for Mac and PC
The UA-25EX is a feature packed, professional-level, ruggedly made 2x2 24-bit/96 kHz USB Audio Interface for Mac and PC. With its professional quality mic preamps and compact size, the UA-25-EX is equally suited in the project studio or as a mobile solution on the road for high quality audio recording and music production.
Don't let its compact size (or body) fool you ' the UA-25EX is a full-featured, professional audio interface with extras you wouldn't expect in its size and price class. It's capable of handling audio at 24-bit/96 kHz resolution, and boasts newly-developed high-end micpreamps, plus pro quality balanced audio inputs and outputs, and an integrated low-noise, wide-range power supply.
Analog Compression & Limiting
The UA-25EX features a newly-developed analog compressor with variable attack times and threshold control for smooth capture of vocals or dynamic instruments. The accompanying limiter prevents input clipping from occurring so you'll never lose those perfect takes.
Pro-Quality Shielding with Ground Lift
With its high-grade aluminum chassis, the UA-25EX can withstand hard impacts, and is shielded against high-frequency interference from other electrical components. Should a ground loop occur, the new ground-lift function eliminates the noise by disconnecting the sleeve pin of the master output from the earth ground.
Compatible With All Major DAWs
The UA-25EX is the perfect I/O for Mac and PC customers looking to get better audio quality from Ableton Live, Cubase, FL Studio, Digital Performer, Garage Band, Logic, Nuedo, SONAR, and others.
For Windows customers just getting started, the UA-25EX includes the Cakewalk Production Plus Pack, a feature-rich recording software bundle consisting of SONAR LE, Project5 LE, and Dimension LE for PC-based recording. The CD-ROM also includes the latest ASIO, WDM, and MME drivers for Windows XP and Vista (32-bit versions), plus Core Audio drivers for Mac OS X.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Designed for low-noise and high-sensitivity professional recording with 4 dBu balanced input and output
- 2 premium XLR/TRS jacks with improved, professional-grade mic preamps and phantom power for crystal-clear audio capture
- Analog Dynamics Processing (threshold-adjustable Compressor/Limiter) with indicator for great sound on input
- Direct-Box functionality, essential for noise-free live stage use
- USB bus-powered, no AC adaptor required, ideal for mobile use
- High-resolution recording & playback, up to 24-bit/96 kHz through USB connection
- Compact and ultra-sturdy solid-metal construction
- Variety of input and output options
- Powerful low latency driver performance
- Zero-latency, direct monitoring
- MIDI in/out ports for MIDI recording, sequencing, control, and playback
- Cakewalk Production Plus Pack software included