Cakewalk UA-4FX USB Audio Interface with FX
UA-4FX: USB Audio Interface with FX for Guitarists & Singer/Songwriters for Mac and PC
The UA-4FX is a compact and portable 24-bit/96 kHz USB audio interface featuring genuine Roland COSM® preamp emulation technology and high quality effects. The UA-4FX provides mobile recording, built-in effects, and great sound in a compact package making it ideal for guitarists, singer/songwriters, or any musician on the go.
If you demand pristine performance, the UA-4FX can handle audio at up to 24-bit/96kHz resolution. Send audio in and out of the UA-4FX via its analog I/O or, for the ultimate in high-end audio quality, take advantage of its S/PDIF optical output. Windows users can use the optical output for Dolby Digital or DTS 5.1 Surround output as well.
Great audio and versatile MIDI combined with a quality suite of built-in effects make the UA-4FX an irresistible package for computer-recording enthusiasts on a budget. Why pay extra for outboard or plug-in effects when the UA-4FX provides a quality, low-latency COSM tube mic-preamp simulator, multi-band compressor/limiter for mastering, amp-simulator and distortion/chorus/delay for guitar, center cancel, reverb, noise suppressor, and more.
Good news for both Mac and PC users ' the UA-4FX is cross-platform compatible. It supports WDM, ASIO 2.0, and Mac OS X Core Audio formats. Enjoy low-latency audio performance on both platforms!
Great audio is only part of what makes the UA-4FX a star performer. Connect your synths, modules, and controllers via MIDI, and enjoy ultra-fast,stable performance thanks to FPT (Fast Processing Transmission) technology. A single USB cable provides both the MIDI and audio links between your computer and the UA-4FX.
The UA-4FX receives its power via USB, which means no AC adapter is required. Great for musicians on the go!
For Windows-based musicians just getting started, UA-4FX includes the Cakewalk Production Plus Pack, a feature-rich recording software bundle consisting of SONAR LE, Project5 LE, and Dimension LE for PC-based recording. The CD-ROM also includes the latest ASIO, WDM, and MME drivers for Windows XP and Vista (32-bit versions), plus Core Audio drivers for Mac OS X.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Record and playback high-resolution audio of your music up to 24-bit/96 kHz
- Phantom powered XLR Input for use with condenser microphones - perfect for vocals
- 1/4" Hi-Z input designed to get a better sound when recording electric guitar and bass
- Tube Mic Preamp Simulator provides warm tones through Roland's COSM® Technology
- 14 Onboard Advanced FX: Amp Simulator, Chorus, Delay, Reverb, Enhancer, more
- MIDI in/out ports for MIDI recording, playback, control, and sequencing
- USB bus powered; no AC adaptor required - ideal for mobile use
- 1/8" Electret input for condenser microphones, 1/4" input for dynamic microphones
- Optical S/PDIF I/O for direct connection of digital audio devices
- Low-latency drivers for responsive multitrack recording:
- WDM (Windows) / ASIO 2.0 (Windows) / Core Audio (Mac OS X)
- Fast and stable MIDI transmission using proprietary FPT advanced driver technology
- 5 segment stereo LED Meters for mixing and checking levels
- Dolby Digital & DTS 5.1 channel surround sound through S/PDIF output (Windows only)
- Digitize your vinyl albums and cassette tape collection