Cakewalk UM-3G USB Midi Interface
The Cakewalk UM-3G USB MIDI Interface is a portable, affordable and expandable, 3-In/3-Out USB MIDI Interface designed for easy connection for a computer to multiple MIDI devices.
The Cakewalk UM-3G allows you to connect three midi instruments with only one USB port, and independent MIDI Out/Thru Switches for each MIDI port. The Cakewalk UM-3G represents a perfect MIDI solution that can grow with you as your studio or live needs expand.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- 3-In/3-Out MIDI Ports (female)
- Controls up to 48 channels of MIDI equipment
- Expandable design allows you to daisy-chain up to three UM-3G interfaces providing nine total MIDI inputs and outputs without the need for additional USB Ports
- Advanced Driver mode uses FPT (Fast Processing Technology) to ensure low-latency, even with three UM-3G interfaces daisy-chained together
- Up to 3 units can be rack mounted via Roland RAF-70 kit, available separately
- Ideal MIDI interface for the mid- to larger-sized studio
- Out or Thru selectable switches built-in; select between MIDI Out and MIDI Thru for each output port
- Great for live settings using multiple MIDI applications, including traditional instruments, synths, sequencers and live sound, lighting, and special effects