Cakewalk UM-1G USB Midi Interface
The Cakewalk UM-1G USB MIDI Interface is a compact, cable-style 1-In/1-Out USB MIDI Interface.
The Cakewalk UM-1G features an intuitive connector cable labels, a MIDI indicator LED and a MIDI Check Switch. The Cakewalk UM-1G has been designed to provide the easiest connection of MIDI devices to your computer.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- 1-In/1-Out MIDI port (male), with LED indicators for MIDI I/O signal monitoring
- MIDI Check switch for quick troubleshooting of MIDI connections
- MIDI cables are engraved with "Connect to MIDI In" and "Connect to MIDI Out" labels for no confusion when connecting devices
- Perfect for hobbyists who want to connect a MIDI keyboard to a computer, or musicians who need MIDI connectivity to control or record music with a computer
- Ideal for small studios or academic settings where only one MIDI device will be connected in close proximity to the computer
- In live performance settings, use the UM-1G to control a synth, drum machine, MIDI light set-up