Z3TA+, the award-winning Waveshaping Synthesizer, is the newest member of the Cakewalk family. Z3TA+ is a top-of-the line analog-style synthesizer with incredible sound shaping capabilities. The exclusive bandlimited Waveshaping technology makes Z3TA+ one the best and most respected synths in the industry. As a complete instrument, Z3TA+ is oriented to the professional musician and sound programmer looking for uncompromised sound quality and features. Z3TA+ ships with DXi, VST, and stand-alone versions
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- 32-bit wavetable synthesis with three rendering modes (DRAFT, NQ, HQ).
- 6 Oscillators, 60 built-in waveforms, 6 user loadable waveforms, PWM possible in all oscillators with any waveform.
- 64 voice polyphony (CPU dependant) with polyphony limiter and Intelligent Voice Allocation (no clicks when maximum polyphony is exceeded).
- Independent Waveshaper for each oscillator with 14 wave transformations:
- WARP, TWIST, MULTIPOINT, WAVE, SYMMETRY, DRIVE, WAVE, OFFSET, SHRINK, SELFSYNC, BIT REDUCTION, HIPASS and LOWPASS filters, DC-OFFSET and WINDOW, all fully bandlimited and real-time capable.
- And more
- 2 Stereo Filters (4 filters total), 10 Filter Modes: 12dB/oct LPF/HPF/BPF/BRF, 24dB/oct LPF/HPF/BPF/BRF, 36dB/oct LPF, formant. Filters can be set in parallel or serial.
- Individual Cutoff, Resonance, Resonance Boost, Pan, Level and Limiter controls for each filter.
- Low Frequency Oscillators
- Morphing capable LFOs, 4 global, 2 local (per-voice), all host Tempo Sync capable.
- Individual Offset, Delay, Fade In, Morph Time, Speed, Tempo Sync and Key Sync mode controls.
- Envelope Generators
- Eight 6-stage envelope generators, 1 bipolar, 6 unipolar, 1 main Amp eg, all with adjustable positive or negative amount.
- Individual Delay, Attack Time, Slope Time, Slope Level, Decay Time, Sustain Level, Release Time controls.
- Algorithmic arpeggiator with all basic patterns
- MIDI arpeggiator with 100 built-in patterns.
- Modulation Matrix
- 16 row modulation matrix with Source, Range (min/max), Curve, Control and Destination options.
- 24 modulation sources, including all LFOs, Egs, main Oscillators, Attack and Release velocity, Unipolar and Bipolar keyboard tracking, internal functions and polyphony.